ambrosia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rooftoproom

Reaction score
ive been growing ambrosia for about a year now. currently on my 3rd grow. i got the strain in vancouver the breeder is jordan of the isles. it was one of the lower quality strain they had fore i did not know how to grow at the time so went for a low quality strain and a good quality strain, which is the god bud. the ambrosia is easy to grow and clone. the high is kinda weak. good if you like to smoke during the day and still get things done. good for low tolerance smokers. my current grow is a sog, did not veg at all. cloned and once i got a good root system went to flower. the plants were about 6" tall, now my plants are in day 53 of 12/12 and the plants are close to 3ft tall. i will post pictures in a couple of hours. bye

Roof thanks for the heads up on the Ambrosia I had that on my want list, I guess I'll be strokin that off! I hope the God Bud from Jordan of the Island is better! If you don't mind me asking where did you get your beans from I've only seen them on the Vancouver seedbank, I was thinking of ordering from them but I haven't herd any feedback about them! I'd like to order Kish from Cash Crop Ken as well, I think Kish is also known as shishkiberry I believe!

Well thanks for the smoke report I'm looking forward to the God Bud pics and smoke report!

Phatpharmer

ok sorry it took me a while to post these pictures, as you can see from one of the pictures im flushing the ambrosia. and to answer your question phatpharmer i did get the seeds from the vancouver seed bank. i was in seattle at the time and drove to vancouver to get some decent canadien. it was located in the shady part of town.

mp1.jpg

7.2.09 023.jpg

7.2.09 024.jpg

Sweet lookin Girls, they look nice and fat! I wish I could drive there but its on the other side of the country!

Phatpharmer

Latest posts

Back