american history x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

just watched it again and im so wound up:confused:

love the film but i hate the overtones:confused:

great film all the same;)

I CONTINUE TO POST LANGUAGE CIRCUMVENTING THE RULES

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D

pkj

SmokinMom said:
Never heard of that one, what did they say? :p

Oh its not what's said. It is what is..
Totally makes you think.. does he go back to hate or not.
This is one of my top 3 favorite movies

Karma Karma Karma choose a path and it might up owning you guy was skin head turns from his ways ends up getting saved by a black guy gets back home his brother turns out to be a skin head black guys retaliate on the streets end story its actually very horrible story not kind hearted at all

Ohhh its a movie. I see now.

I was thinking it was some sort of anti-US documentry. :p

SmokinMom said:
Ohhh its a movie. I see now.

I was thinking it was some sort of anti-US documentry. :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

therapy.gif

One of the all time best movies! Ed Norton is the man!

Basically, his brother paid for his sins.....

SmokingMom...GO RENT IT!

I have a Serial Killer shirt with Norton on the front with his hands behind his head after the cops got him when he placed dudes head on the curb...........

NorCalHal said:
I have a Serial Killer shirt with Norton on the front with his hands behind his head after the cops got him when he placed dudes head on the curb...........

OMG!!! One of the most shocking things I've ever seen in a movie to date. Has to rank near Requiem for a Dream for top 5 movies that you're only able to watch twice at the most!!

sorry hick i was stoned too btw

thanks for the non ban also

pkj

this movie, well, i would go so far as to say epic.

really shows how we are a product of our environment, and in the end, race isnt what we should be fighting about, white or black, violence begets violence.

Too bad we cant take MLK's philosophy on our fellow man, judge a man by his character, not his skin color.

We are getting there, just gonna take some time.

you guys should watch Romper Stomper....great movie...russel crows frist major motion picture

GeoffTheMess said:
you guys should watch Romper Stomper....great movie...russel crows frist major motion picture

own it. Great movie, did you know the main character (not russel crow) the skinny guy that fell in love with the girl?

well, after the movie was shot, he developed a real life infatuation with his female co-star, he then killed himself out of self loathing, as she did not return the same feelings he had for her.

just a tidbit i researched after i watched it.

Latest posts

Back