Andy52

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! i was wondering what happened to our old MVP Andy52. he hasnt been on for a couple of weeks. well hasnt posted anyways.
i clicked on him yesterday checked out his posts.
just pm him or click his profile and see what posts he is on or started.

I remember him mentioning that he may have to be gone for a bit.

Hope all is wel, Andy. You're missed around these parts!

He and PuffinAfatty must be hanging together blazing bowls of the good stuff.

Hope everything OK with him. I was wondering about him, saw a couple DWC questions with no Andy that was weird.

Crazy was ranting about leaving us, I guess he did. I hate to see that, love his rants and raves.

Yeah, Andy told us that he might be gone for awhile.

I miss TCVG too.

Man, I hope I'll be missed...

TCVG is gone? no...

Andy said he would come back tho... so just wait it out...

Oh come on now. If CVG really wanted to stick around, he would have respected a few simple forum rules instead of pushing the envelope. He made a complete azz of himself the last month or so he was around. He brought all the probs on himself. :rolleyes:

:yeahthat: True SmokinMom, but if we did not break afew rules, How boring would life be? If you are religous, there are TEN rules the rest are man made. :rolleyes:
Some time a rude comment or violence is the only some people understand. :rant:

TCVG did indeed bring it upon himself. I still miss him, though. I guess he was just feeling crazy.

Hopefully, Andy will be back. He said that he'd be back.

Don't want to start old problems but what did tcvg do exactly, I tried looking on old post of his but I didn't see anything, if its none of my business just say so I won't be affended, I just don't want to do anything like he did!LOL

Phatpharmer!

I miss both of them too. I think Andy pops in every once in a while. The thing about TCVG is this, it's not that he was offending people with the rules he was breaking, he was putting himself, others, and this entire site at risk. Plus in his last month here he had a major change in his attitude. With that being said I do miss him, he had some awesome grows and experiments. I'm pretty sure he believed, and was trying to prove that rootboound was a myth!!! Remember the bin of buds and the shot glass grows, pretty cool stuff.

its summmer time............maybe there out catchn some rays, layin low

Uh, helloooooo! TCVG has been back for a week, at least. You can ask him how he is doing.

cadlakmike1 said:
I miss both of them too. I think Andy pops in every once in a while. The thing about TCVG is this, it's not that he was offending people with the rules he was breaking, he was putting himself, others, and this entire site at risk. Plus in his last month here he had a major change in his attitude. With that being said I do miss him, he had some awesome grows and experiments. I'm pretty sure he believed, and was trying to prove that rootboound was a myth!!! Remember the bin of buds and the shot glass grows, pretty cool stuff.

Question is, where's Mike?

Latest posts

Back