aneed advice making mj with condenced milk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
i was going to use evaporated milk for the mj and wond up buying sweetened condenced milk instead of evaporative milk my question is i have already dumpped condenced milk in the crook and it is thick i am thinking adding evaporative milk to it anyone know if this will work

i am trying to extrat the thc into the milk the condenced milk i choose cause of the fat in it i did however add two cans of ezaporative milk with the condenced milk. i guess now I just need to hurry up and wait

Wow I didnt know you could do that. Hell of a way to eat a bowl of Cerial.:D :D

I agree that the amount of fat in the milk is probably not enough to really do much extraction. Neither sweetened condensed or evaporated milk have much fat at all. Even things like coconut oil which contains a lot of fat aren't great at extraction.

WeedHopper said:
Wow I didnt know you could do that. Hell of a way to eat a bowl of Cerial.:D :D

thanks weedhopper i like cereal:icon_smile: too

The Hemp Goddess said:
I agree that the amount of fat in the milk is probably not enough to really do much extraction. Neither sweetened condensed or evaporated milk have much fat at all. Even things like coconut oil which contains a lot of fat aren't great at extraction.

THG that sounds scary to think all the erb i put in there might go to waist,

i am pretty much looking for a way to extract and get good results with edibles that have a good amount of thc in them all i can think of that might help is making hash then infusing it to the food .

skullcandy said:
THG that sounds scary to think all the erb i put in there might go to waist,

i am pretty much looking for a way to extract and get good results with edibles that have a good amount of thc in them all i can think of that might help is making hash then infusing it to the food .
Adding booze would help dissolve the THC (I think, correct me if I err). If you add some melted butter and powdered sugar you could make a kick-arse icing. I am a sugar junkie, I love condensed milk, and what you are posting is making my mouth water. :icon_smile:

Here a way to make the canna milk by my friend Petey

hXXp://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/cannabis-recipes/201353051-cannabis-milk.html

ozzydiodude said:

Man Ozzy that looked awsome. I might have to try that some day.:hubba:

ozzydiodude said:

I had no Idea i could do that with milk i thought whole milk would rot I too want to try it the one i tred worked out pretty good it makes a creamer that not only taste good but packs a punch, the punch dependes on the quality of the herb

YYZ Skinhead said:
Adding booze would help dissolve the THC (I think, correct me if I err). If you add some melted butter and powdered sugar you could make a kick-arse icing. I am a sugar junkie, I love condensed milk, and what you are posting is making my mouth water. :icon_smile:

not sure what that makes, i am not that much of a cook althought i am learning to bake cookies :icon_smile: :icon_smile: the milk works great for creamer taste good too

Add water and some butter to the mix till it's soupy ....

Let the crock on low for a few hours. Low n slow is better

It will taste like herb and be strong.

The water will evaporate out while cooking.

If it gets to think just add more water....

whole milk would be better to add tho.

trillions of atoms said:
Add water and some butter to the mix till it's soupy ....

Let the crock on low for a few hours. Low n slow is better

It will taste like herb and be strong.

The water will evaporate out while cooking.

If it gets to think just add more water....

whole milk would be better to add tho.

I used evaporative milk mixed with condence milk got a nice creamer for the coffee :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

am courious about useing whole milk does it not go bad while in the crook can you toss me some info on it . :D

Refrigerate after cooking.

it will be like regular milk it will eventually go bad.

Latest posts

Back