another buying seeds question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatjohnstamos

Reaction score
ok this isnt a "best strain" thread but more a security question. I am moving in about two weeks and i was wondering if it would be safe to have seeds mailed to my current house, eventhough the credit card i would use will have its address changed to where i plan on living and growing next year.

heck,i never thought of that myself.good idea my friend.thanks. i've been sending money orders.scares me even ordering.

Make sure you get the prepaids use anywhere. I just went through this. I bought a prepaid that you could only use in the US at WalMart and ended up not being able to use it.

If the card can only be used in the US it will say it on the card somewhere...

I just rolled the dice and paid with my own credit card and shipped to my name, i found out the mail carrier knows me and wont deliver it if she doesnt recognize the name.

I made a special note with the DOC to destroy all my information after shipping the items, if he does this and customs catches them there would still be no trail back to me....on paper anyway...

i always order with my credit card and have never had a problem. but i would recommend using the pre paid, its definitly safer but i just dont care.

maineharvest said:
i always order with my credit card and have never had a problem. but i would recommend using the pre paid, its definitly safer but i just dont care.

truth, i used my own credit card to purchase any seeds. it seems to me a very circuitous route for a law enforcement agency to track down your paltry purchase of marijuana seeds... no ones going to go on a detective hunt for marijuana much less seeds much less the small quantity you ordered

Latest posts

Back