another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a slide rule? :angiesfavorite:
1671060512786.png

How we put men on the moon and also a lot of pencils helped too.

OMG,,,its the mark of the beast. Run everybody before you burn in hell. Carty is already on his way. 😂 😂 😂
he knows the way, carty has been here many times in the past...
anyone getting close?
yup, we got a member that is withing 125 grams...I would think we'd do a little better...many are way short of the mark, some way over...and no, there's no fishing weights in the jar, just hard nuggets... ;)

yup, we got a member that is within 125 grams...I would think we'd do a little better...many are way short of the mark, some way over...and no, there's no fishing weights in the jar, just hard nuggets... ;)
I must say, I've actually held these dang jars and now realize, forgot I was a g emini and need to put a 2 in front of my guess.. 2666. Now prepare for me to go Double Beast Mode.. muwahahaha.

Be nice to visit again brother Boo, once I finish getting my life back together. A bit in shambles atm, healing slowly.. sucked having both done so close together.. but, I'm walking here, I'm walking here..
sometimes without a cane even.. hit ya up soon man, I still owe you a call.
Carty

yup, we got a member that is withing 125 grams...I would think we'd do a little better...many are way short of the mark, some way over...and no, there's no fishing weights in the jar, just hard nuggets... ;)
So the number we talk about that I gave you due to the size and it being a glass jar you said was weigh over?
Or maybe weigh under LOL ,
That is that antique lead glass I.m betting

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back