another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing special about the jar, my buddy got them for me at wally world years ago...I've now got cases of half gallon wide mouth jars in retirement now that I use grove bags...I like 'em...

Yall get hit with any storms over yonder? Heard through the vine that area might have some.

bump, this contest is over soon folks, if you want a chance to get you grubby little fingers on some free gear you may wanna enter...

I have left a handful of hints regarding the weight of the jar versus the contents. If I stated the actual weight of the jar, at this point, it would give an unfair advantage to yourself, Mr. roster. I can say that the jar is very heavy and is made out of thick glass. 6 1/2 hours left until D day…

the jar itself is over 2 pounds but that wont help some of you guys...you gotta guess grams and them may be a deal breaker...I never said what the prize will be so I'm gonna do the reveal now...
this contest brings a prize of 1 years worth of roaches I have saved, replete with the ashes...kinda rough smoking but it sure do get the job done...:eek:

the jar itself is over 2 pounds but that wont help some of you guys...you gotta guess grams and them may be a deal breaker...I never said what the prize will be so I'm gonna do the reveal now...
this contest brings a prize of 1 years worth of roaches I have saved, replete with the ashes...kinda rough smoking but it sure do get the job done...:eek:
That pretty much eliminates me.....3 1/2 oz probably leaves me out.....

Last edited:
That’s hillarious boo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's like that fishing tournament where the winners put lead weights in the stomachs of the fish they caught to win the tournament.
I saw that video, I'm surprised no blood was shed when that was discovered...

I have left a handful of hints regarding the weight of the jar versus the contents. If I stated the actual weight of the jar, at this point, it would give an unfair advantage to yourself, Mr. roster. I can say that the jar is very heavy and is made out of thick glass. 6 1/2 hours left until D day…
I was being silly, I never meant for you to only give me the weights LOL

I have countless half smoked joints laying around. I’d throw them away(because I will never smoke them) but the young Fogey in my head reminds me of a time when I would hunt down roaches to smoke…

Latest posts

Back