another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the jar itself is over 2 pounds but that wont help some of you guys...you gotta guess grams and them may be a deal breaker...I never said what the prize will be so I'm gonna do the reveal now...
this contest brings a prize of 1 years worth of roaches I have saved, replete with the ashes...kinda rough smoking but it sure do get the job done...:eek:
I bet my guess was the closest :p :p :p :p :pumpkin:

the jar itself is over 2 pounds but that wont help some of you guys...you gotta guess grams and them may be a deal breaker...I never said what the prize will be so I'm gonna do the reveal now...
this contest brings a prize of 1 years worth of roaches I have saved, replete with the ashes...kinda rough smoking but it sure do get the job done...:eek:
Dang Walt would make that last another year. Somebody tell him to guess the weight 😜

Half joints are better than roaches. Perhaps you can have a contest too 😁
I use a coffee grinder strictly for weed. I use a flux brush and do a forensic Hawaii 5-0 on said grinder and enjoy it with a bat made out the same material that the guy who helped put men on the moon's personal bat that he owned
I also used another coffee grinder just for roaches !
zip zip and you are depapered
I never trusted roaches for it being evidence .I had a friends brother who did not smoke drive home with a guy and the effin retard puts a roach in the ashtray instead of up his ass. Buddies brother puts a cigarette into his own effin ashtray sparks roach ,gets pulled over and you know the rest.
Olden days it was a big deal and in these new days knowing what i know ,have done ,gotten away with and didnt get away with , you dont want to give the effin law any reason to look up your skirt...Its like old luggage hard to get rid of....

Last edited:
I use a coffee grinder strictly for weed. I use a flux brush and do a forensic Hawaii 5-0 on said grinder and enjoy it with a bat made out the same material that the guy who helped put men on the moon's personal bat that he owned
I also used another coffee grinder just for roaches !
zip zip and you are depapered
I never trusted roaches for it being evidence .I had a friends brother who did not smoke drive home with a guy and the effin retard puts a roach in the ashtray instead of up his ass. Buddies brother puts a cigarette into his own effin ashtray sparks roach ,gets pulled over and you know the rest.
Olden days it was a big deal and in these new days knowing what i know ,have done ,gotten away with and didnt get away with , you dont want to give the effin law any reason to look up your skirt...Its like old luggage hard to get rid of....
Funny both coffee grinders I got were new .
One was brand new with a lb of star bucks coffee for $5.00 .
We spoke and 35 minutes at her mail box and left $ and gone.
Another new at a good will.
Serious folk who grind use a burr grinder I think
Works well with weed and a good brush deposit that in a stainless pill bottle on a key chain
Seems like the star bucks is starting to break down thru severe use.
blades are dull ,needs new bearings

Prize ?
1671457395837.png

here we go again...you gotta guess the total weight of the jar, lid, and contents...gorilla breath is the strain, hard and dense flowers...the guesses have to be in grams for the guess to be valid...I'm thinking Sunday evening will be the cut off date, 8pm is the last moment a guess will be entertained...View attachment 315217

here we go again...you gotta guess the total weight of the jar, lid, and contents...gorilla breath is the strain, hard and dense flowers...the guesses have to be in grams for the guess to be valid...I'm thinking Sunday evening will be the cut off date, 8pm is the last moment a guess will be entertained...View attachment 315217
So what was the weight?

Sorry folks I didn’t get in till late last night with Ivan and then again another issue with his tail popped up around 11:00 PM. My computer is not working so I will not be able to go through and find the winner of the contest so please bear with me and have a little faith that I will get it taken care of.

Sorry folks I didn’t get in till late last night with Ivan and then again another issue with his tail popped up around 11:00 PM. My computer is not working so I will not be able to go through and find the winner of the contest so please bear with me and have a little faith that I will get it taken care of.
No rush Brother Take care of Ivan
He always comes 1st

Latest posts

Back