another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you weigh one of those jars on the floor??
No but I might have if I had one like that 😜😜 I spent some time tho contemplating if the lighter was a regular size lighter or one of those tiny ones to make the jar look larger (was stoned at the time) after all brain energy lost on that I came to a conclusion that boo wouldn’t use one of those tiny lighters and that jar was prolly a 1/2 gallon size…🤣🤣🤣

No but I might have if I had one like that 😜😜 I spent some time tho contemplating if the lighter was a regular size lighter or one of those tiny ones to make the jar look larger (was stoned at the time) after all brain energy lost on that I came to a conclusion that boo wouldn’t use one of those tiny lighters and that jar was prolly a 1/2 gallon size…🤣🤣🤣
I eventually settled on 2 gallons... (2*3.25) * (pi * 3.25^2) = 216 cubic inches = 120 ounces. Close enough : )

Of course, then I figured in the weight of a 2 gallon 60 mil plastic jar and went completely south from there.

I eventually settled on 2 gallons... (2*3.25) * (pi * 3.25^2) = 216 cubic inches = 120 ounces. Close enough : )

Of course, then I figured in the weight of a 2 gallon 60 mil plastic jar and went completely south from there.
You make me laugh crash and I needed a laugh 😊

Wow :D :D

mebbe I should have a contest for the jar by itself...seems it's more interesting than the weight of the contents...
They can have the jar. I'll take the other. I could really use it.

• Haha
Reactions: boo
here we go again...you gotta guess the total weight of the jar, lid, and contents...gorilla breath is the strain, hard and dense flowers...the guesses have to be in grams for the guess to be valid...I'm thinking Sunday evening will be the cut off date, 8pm is the last moment a guess will be entertained...View attachment 315217
1,343.5 grams :cool: :cool:

here we go again...you gotta guess the total weight of the jar, lid, and contents...gorilla breath is the strain, hard and dense flowers...the guesses have to be in grams for the guess to be valid...I'm thinking Sunday evening will be the cut off date, 8pm is the last moment a guess will be entertained...View attachment 315217
I'm going to say 3628

Last edited:
I might have to restart the contest for you handicap sons of bitches… the jar is made of heavy glass and probably weighs five times more than the contents… Pute, I love you, but I can’t understand how you figured that out all on your own. If I recall correctly, my first post indicated jar lid and contents. You need to get off the short bus brother…. ;)
Holy shit i almost choked ...!

I might have to restart the contest for you handicap sons of bitches… the jar is made of heavy glass and probably weighs five times more than the contents… Pute, I love you, but I can’t understand how you figured that out all on your own. If I recall correctly, my first post indicated jar lid and contents. You need to get off the short bus brother…. ;)
Fock This is better than days of our lives

2.5 gallon barrel jar

91ka344CO3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
never seen white weed before..

Latest posts

Back