Another question to get me in trouble, about age.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this site is very entertaining/enlighting! to all us "old guys" on here, glad we are able to finally have this outlet after being in the shadows for all these years. I have sons older that lots of the members. I am 54,growing for the first time in years. I am in cali and got a mm card and am growing for the first time (legally) I have found lots of helpful info with mostly diplomatic/kind responses. ahhhh life is beginning again at 50! thanks to all

i could be 45 or i could be 10,463 :D depends on your perspective, (E=Mc2)

Reactions: D3
This weekend the younger girls were asking me if i was going to the bar next month for my 21st b-day. I told them they are about 9 years to late for that. They didn't believe me.

It feels good to have 18-25 year old girls still hitting on me. My girlfreind hates it cus girls hold doors for me and smile at me all the time in the stores.

48 and currently into my first grow. I was checking out everyone's ages and I was in the ballpark on most. It seems that the older a person on here is, the more patient and less caustic they are. Not always, but as a general rule.

AG

Amateur Grower said:
48 and currently into my first grow. I was checking out everyone's ages and I was in the ballpark on most. It seems that the older a person on here is, the more patient and less caustic they are. Not always, but as a general rule.

Haha AG, I think yer spot on w/ yer analysis, I've noticed the same :)

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back