Another "Street Law" visitor, the drug dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayLookaLike

Reaction score
So, once again, we had another visitor in Street Law. At first, it was just an officer. He talked to us for a while about what he did, and then he said something about bringing his dog into class. Right before he walked out, he says,

"If any of you have ANY drugs, you may get up and leave while I go out to my car to get the dog, because he will find it."

No one gets up, or leaves.

About 10 minutes later, he walks in with the dog. I remember seeing this same dog in my 7th grade "Street Law" class over 5 years ago. Well he does the usual routine, finds the bullets, and finds a little case of marijuanna. But thats not all.

It wasn't just in a medicine bottle, but it was in a medicine bottle wrapped all up in ducktape. Inside the medicine bottle was a plastic bag, with bearly a gram or two of some schwag. Thats a lot of layers for such a faint smell, this dog is good.

Once he shows the class the medicine bottle, whats in it, etc...the dog starts running around the room again.

Suddenly, some guy just gets up, bolts for the door, and runs out. The cop just goes, "Ehh, he'll probably catch his scent on the way out...we'll get him.", and everyone laughs.

Also, during his speech, the officer said that when people refuse to be searched, that they just call the drug dog to sniff them out. When someone took it to court, the police argued that the dog wasn't sniffing them, he was sniffing the air. Does anyone else think that thats unfair?

Yeh thats really unfair. I think that goes aginst the "porbable cause" Admendment (Ithink its the 4th but I cant rember.) cause think about all because a dog barks at you it gives the cops probable cause to search you and I think that is just ridiclous.

Latest posts

Back