Any method of growing cannabis fast at home !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auto Flower Strains by Carty... LOL. Seed to weed in 65 days. It's flat out Gamhazn

There are no short cuts. plant, water, wait.. only short cut really are autos.. photo periods even with a short 2wk veg period, your looking at 90 days.

Only thing I can suggest, grow auto's

Quick way I heard of people doing it was to flower straight from seed. I would imagine you would have to have a whole bunch of seeds to keep your grows going. That was just something I read online, but the plants and yield will be small.

Quick way I heard of people doing it was to flower straight from seed. I would imagine you would have to have a whole bunch of seeds to keep your grows going. That was just something I read online, but the plants and yield will be small.
Plants take time to reach maturity regardless of lighting scheme. The best you might get from flowering straight from seed is some leggy, weak plants or just dead seedlings more likely.

Quick method.
2-4 monthes to save money for the equipment.
1-2 weeks for seeds to arrive.
4-6 weeks-popping seeds and vegging plant.
Take clones
1-2 weeks while we wait for said clones to root before we can really put the donor into flower.
put plant into flower
2-3 monthes wait for flower to to ripen.
cut plant
7-10 days to dry smoke to an acceptable level of smokeability.
1 to 2 hours clipping that plant up.
2 weeks to cure the bud,
ready to smoke and Wahlaa a quick guide to growing weed.

Latest posts

Back