Any Michael Jackson fans out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runbyhemp said:
I'm definitley a fan of the music. Not too sure about Michael though. I'm still undecided. Sorry if I sound like the devil's advocate here, but isn't there just a small chance that he's just a weird guy who likes playing with kids (innocently playing, that is), and who has been exploited because of his wealth? I've read a few articles that portray him as eccentric but innocent.

Anybody else on the fence with me on this one ?

I agree, buddy... I think all the information and facts are not available to everyone, and because he is such a high profile celebrity, things are blown out of proportion by the media and people have preconcieved notions about things that have occured.

unless it can be proved he acted innappropriately, I withhold judgement...
might just be a case of him being chastized by jealous people looking to make a buck at his expense... which many have already done, and will probably continue to do...

I mean... if he was broke, we'd probably never hear anything about him ever again....

hxxp://www.nypost.com/seven/12212008/news/worldnews/biographer__michael_jackson_needs_lung_t_145318.htm

He needs a lung transplant??????

MICHAEL JACKSON is battling a genetic disease that has left him half blind and needing a lung transplant, it was claimed last night.

The superstar, 50 - seen in a wheelchair earlier this year - is said to be so frail he can barely speak.

Jacko's secret was revealed by his biographer Ian Halperin, who declared: "He needs a lung transplant, but may be too weak to go through with it. He also has emphysema and chronic gastrointestinal bleeding, which his doctors have had a lot of trouble stopping.

"It's the bleeding that's the most problematic part. It could kill him."

Lets all face it.The Little Guy Is Going Down........:)

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I agree, buddy... I think all the information and facts are not available to everyone, and because he is such a high profile celebrity, things are blown out of proportion by the media and people have preconcieved notions about things that have occured.

unless it can be proved he acted innappropriately, I withhold judgement...
might just be a case of him being chastized by jealous people looking to make a buck at his expense... which many have already done, and will probably continue to do...

I mean... if he was broke, we'd probably never hear anything about him ever again....

I too have heard several things about him that is quoted under 'illegal' but I still don't know the underlying fact. but one cannot deny him to call the 'King of the POP'

When it's all said and done I was a fan of his music in the eighties...as i'm sure some of you were too. Wasn't really a fan of the Jackson 5 though.

Whether he is guilty or not is absurd that parents would allow their children to play with this man unsupervised. The finger also needs to be pointed at them. To most of these children he was not a friend of the family.

I had read that Jackson would give parents money, in exchange the kids would play in his park/zoo all day and then spend the night. Where I grew up, when someone received money and another person then kept the payer company, we called that prostitution and a pimp.

I remember that 20/20 episode where he admitted to "cuddling" with the kids all night. Remember, he climbed that tree during the interview, it was really weird. My point is, he definitely crossed lines, to what extent, we may never know for sure. But these parents really need to be examined by child protective services, to allow their children to "play" with this man, when he didn't even have any kids of his own at the house!!!

Lastly, i really do feel bad for his child, the obscure and secluded way he/she ( i can't remember if it's male or female) is being raised cant be healthy. Children need socialization. It will be interesting to think what pop history books will write about him 20 years from now.

Latest posts

Back