Any plans for Valentines Day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Hey mp fam! Any of you have fun plans for valentines:heart: day? Cool gift for a loved one a nice meal planned? :hubba: :guitar: :yay: :banana: :dancing: You dont want to be in the doghouse and forget! :angrywife: :hairpull: :hitchair:

I'm going over to my gf. We are going to watch a movie and eat...a chocolate cheesecake heart. :rolleyes: I've got flowers and a card too.:D

I think hubby is going to buy steak and cook for me, he got a nice basket with two types of wine and some chocolates. I think he wants to liquor me up :eek:. I got him a couple types of cologne and some dvd's he wanted.. we also have some nice smokeables ;)

umbra said:
I'm going over to my gf. We are going to watch a movie and eat...a chocolate cheesecake heart. :rolleyes: I've got flowers and a card too.:D

sounds very nice!

2Dog said:
I think hubby is going to buy steak and cook for me, he got a nice basket with two types of wine and some chocolates. I think he wants to liquor me up :eek:. I got him a couple types of cologne and some dvd's he wanted.. we also have some nice smokeables ;)

:eek: Wow! I wanna hang with you guys!!

I got dinner bought for me last night. Red Lobster. Man, I hate when they change stuff.

nice nvthis the lady bought for you! ..does she expect u to put out afterwards?? lmao......might help you with the insomnia..I would love to double d with you someday..

Definitely. I mean, Red Lobster is thee put out date. When I was in highschool everyone new that to offer a date to RL left your intentions very clear. And to accept meant.... Well let's just say it was a done deal at that point.. Haha! I thought everyone new that!! Jeeze.. No wonder I was the only one laughing so hard during Happy Gilmore!!!:rofl:

Yes i was buying my wife an eternity ring 8 princess cut diamonds set into 18ct gold band and the bloody jewellers had sold it earllier today.

Problem was i did a long day working yesterday so didnt get home until the shop was well and truly shut.

A card will have to do tomorrow along with some flowers as my poor wifey isnt too well atm so until we can both go shopping and ill let her choose an eternity ring she likes.

And for her amusement my front tooth split in half earlier eating would you believe a cheeese filled chillie.

Lispppppppppppppppppppppppppp

lol

t4

omg time did that hurt I am sorry!...the ring sounds stunning she will love being able to pick one out and have it sized perfectly for her. very romantic.

nvthis...nice!

wow nvthis. im gonna have to ask a girl out to red lobster next time ;)
lol

it may work wally they say seafood is an aphrodisiac.. some of the clubs may have singles night..ladies hate being single on valentines it may be ur night ;)

2Dog said:
it may work wally they say seafood is an aphrodisiac..;)

I'll have to second that one. She knows she's got me over a barrel when presented with a big ol' plate of shell fish. NV cannot say NO;)

Jeezus my wife just nearly passed out as i gave her a valentines card

lol

tbh we/moreso i dont usually do this stuff

lol

t4

got no plans 2dog, i have no valentine. it will be just me and the green tomorrow.

well surrep treat youself!

We're gonna' have a sunset cookout in the snow. We take the snow mobile out to Voyaguers National Park and go to a west facing cliff we know about. It's dose'nt cost alot for some steaks, wine, and a small chocolate cake (heart shaped, of course). It's very romantic, as long as the wolves leave us alone!! Watching the sun set, a little wine, a little smoke, and that special someone, and let nature take it's course.

:heart: I'm with my Grandkids, babysitting:heart:
We are going to make a pecan pie, frosted :heart: cookies and dinner tonight... Spaghetti.

cubby said:
We're gonna' have a sunset cookout in the snow. We take the snow mobile out to Voyaguers National Park and go to a west facing cliff we know about. It's dose'nt cost alot for some steaks, wine, and a small chocolate cake (heart shaped, of course). It's very romantic, as long as the wolves leave us alone!! Watching the sun set, a little wine, a little smoke, and that special someone, and let nature take it's course.

that sounds very romantic....:hubba: :D maybe take a blanket!

Gone2pot! said:
:heart: I'm with my Grandkids, babysitting:heart:
We are going to make a pecan pie, frosted :heart: cookies and dinner tonight... Spaghetti.

that sounds so sweet take lots of pics they get big so fast!!! my niece just left this morning had her all weekend it was fun. :)

Latest posts

Back