Plants Are Doing Greeeat :-) :-) Pics Inside!!!

• Thread starter PercyCultivator
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PercyCultivator

Hey guys and gals, how are we all doing?!

This is my 1st grow but things seem to be going pretty well actually :)
I just thought id give you all a picture update on how things are going with my weed farm haha... well not quite a farm but it does look like a mini forest :cool:. All your comment are welcome :hubba:

Anyways ive just come to the end of my veg stage... been vegging for 49 days (7 weeks exactly) and currently im in the 2nd day of flowering.
Ive been using the whole line of canna nutriens (rizotonic, bio vega, cannazyme and terra profesional soil) however i also use the canadian xpress nitro to boost the nitrogen content to improve those female to male ratios. I do have to say that im loving the canna range. Im a newbie to this but i have had hardly any issues and the issues i have had were very minor.

I started out with 4 seeds (3 LIGHT OF JAH & 1 HONEY B), all germinated but had an issue with one LOJ during the seedling stage so it was killed off and another one hermied on me so it was killed off aswell. Ive now ended up with 1 honey b, 1 LOJ (both confirmed female). The LOJ was topped and cloned to give me another LOJ.

Pic 1 - The original planation :hubba: (LOJ rear & front left, Honey B front right) - End of Week 3

Pic 2 - End of Week 4; Notice the front left LOJ looks deformed compared to the other two at the back. There was a stem issue so it got the chop.:(

Pic 3 - Week 5 - LOJ just before it was 'topped'... Pic 4 & 5 - End of Week 5 - 'topped' LOJ recovered nicely! ;)

Pic 6 - Week 6 - The whole grow room... the 2nd LOJ (front right) was removed due to it being hermie!!! Grow room now consists of 1 Honey B, 1 LOJ (the big girl) and the cloned top of the LOJ (under the bag). The Honey B and LOJ were also transplanted into their final 30 litre pots.

Pic 7 - End of week 7 - 2 days before the lights were changed to 12/12 & MH bulb was changed to the HPS. You can just see in the background the top that was cloned is not out from under the bag. Its got a root system and its loving the environment. I did have a little nute burn issue but that seems to have sorted itself :)

Like i said im now 2 days into floweering and everything seems to be growing great... its gained at least 2 - 3 inches in the last two days!!!! :holysheep: Ill get some pictures when i can.

I cant wait to see how much these plants give me... there both described as 'big yeilders' and the LOJ definatly seems likes its getting that way :D

Anyways guys, enjoy! Look forward to your comments!

Percy :cool:

02052008305.jpg

11052008335.jpg

12052008392.jpg

15052008437.jpg

16052008449.jpg

22052008486.jpg

28052008045.jpg

Beautiful garden there. Keep up the good work and before long you will be rewarded.

those are some nice ladies, pretty and green. good luck

NICE shade of GREEN my friend..You have to be proud of your first grow..Keep doing what your doing..looks great...Thanks for shareing

They look great. Looks like you have a green thumb :aok:

Very nice! Exciting isn't it? They look very healthy, how tall are they?

Great looking plants! You are doing awsome for your first Grow!

hey percy, nice lookin garden you got there...all those hours of scouring through threads, and researching is paying off, huh ..???? ;) good luck..

smoke on...

nice and green , looks like you've cracked it ,
great job percy

Alright! :woohoo: Congrats on your herbage. First grow?? - MY thumb should be so green! lol Truly, take some pride in your accomplishment, you've done a great job - FARMER!

hey guys...

sorry about the lateeeeee reply but cheers 4 all the nice comments!

Yeah i really think im hooked now haha... my light are turning themselves on in about 5 mins time so am anxious to check them and see whats changed today :hubba:

Anyways yeah ill take some more pictures towards the end of the week and give you all an update.

Keep it green :p

Percy

p.s. In reply to the question about how tall they are... there around 2ft 5 inches.

p.p.s. Research is a great thing... ppl realy need to research before they grow because it certainly helped me :)

PercyCultivator said:
.p.s. Research is a great thing... ppl realy need to research before they grow because it certainly helped me :)

Good advice bro - "knowledge is power"!! (lol) Yeah, you can just throw some beans in the dirt and see what happens - OR you can educate yourself a little bit and release the potency contained inside those "magic beans"!

Can't wait to see the new pics. :)

GREAT looking plants my friend! Your well on your way to having some great bud to smoke and believe me, it tastes SO much better when you have grown it yourself! Good luck with the rest of your grow.

PercyCultivator said:
hey guys...

sorry about the lateeeeee reply but cheers 4 all the nice comments!

Yeah i really think im hooked now haha... my light are turning themselves on in about 5 mins time so am anxious to check them and see whats changed today :hubba:

Anyways yeah ill take some more pictures towards the end of the week and give you all an update.

Keep it green :p

Percy

This is

p.s. In reply to the question about how tall they are... there around 2ft 5 inches.

p.p.s. Research is a great thing... ppl realy need to research before they grow because it certainly helped me :)

Nice comment percy....I too researched and read tons of threads here..a few books, and tyhen stated a grow ..I too had a GREAT first harvest and credit my research and reading..and of course the help from friends on here...so many people throw some beans in soil, see them pop out and then wonder how to grow it...You are allready years ahead of them..keep doing what you are doing

Nice job Percy- they're beautiful. I just put up some pics of my own grow and now I'm embarrassed :( Keep up the great work- and thanks for the tips.

Latest posts

Back