Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Anyone Grown Pineapple Chunk???

rednose

Reaction score
Just ordered a pack and the description said it flowered in 8 weeks. I just got done watching a video on youtube that said it took 12 weeks and was wondering if anyone has grown it and how long it took

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Reaction score
just started one a couple days ago. first time for me, i hear around 55-60 days of flowering

Reaction score
Breeder's estimates are usually optimistic--most plants take a week or two longer than breeder's estimates.

I also give very little credence to things I see on You Tube.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
My brother grew abot 6 of them this past summer.. I know with all the rain this fall up there he was battleing mold but he did send me 40 grams of the chunk and the smoke is excellent.

Amateur Grower

Blending in...
Reaction score
rednose said:
Just ordered a pack and the description said it flowered in 8 weeks. I just got done watching a video on youtube that said it took 12 weeks and was wondering if anyone has grown it and how long it took
Who was the breeder? My last grow a couple of months ago was 5 pineapple chunk from Barney's farm and boy, do I have a story about that!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60332

AG

T

Time4Plan-B

Well is they are anything like barneys farm blue cheese your in for a massive disapointment as bfbc is crap.
T4

smokster42

StIlL lEaRnInG
Reaction score
Ive got some barneys farm pineapple chunk growing right now. There are a few phenotypes and seems each is a little different. I had a couple that was more sativa and a couple that the plant grow more like indica. I am right at 8 weeks right now and probably have 3-4 more weeks left at minimum. I've done alot of research on this seed and almost everything I've seen or read from people that have grown it says anywhere from 90- 110 days. And everyone says the smoke is dank.

WillyGreen28

Reaction score
I grew Pineapple Chunk and I remember it taking a long time. A solid 10 weeks. Maybe 11.

Latest posts