Arjans Haze#2 Strawberrycough A New Hydro Set Up Need All The Help I Can Get!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sillysara said:
hi all..i think my plants are not doing so well they are growing slowly..i transplanted a few days ago into the system they are just getting water ph 6.0 and 1/8 th of root juice and the nute levels are 200...they are two weeks old..i seen other plants in hydro alot bigger!!
would they be just gettin used to the system? or are they stressed in some sort of way!
any advice be great;)

I wouldn't worry, IMO hydro plants often start slow. Give it a chance to shake off any shock it might have from transplant and let it get some superthrive once it has a nice root base, those puppies explode with growth. The ghani in my journal did the same thing, in the past 3 weeks it has been nasty with growth.

day 20
der slowly growing :eek: i have everything on point so im hoping they'll look up soon..this is fun though!!
ill keep u posted:)

SDC10804.JPG

hey guys
the pic below is not the best but if u notice the leafs are curling up..dont know what symtom it cud be..if any u got anyput on what it cud be let us know so i can fix it ..thanks

SDC10820.JPG

how close is your light, sara?... that's usually a sign of heat burn from the light being too close....

its a ft and a half away temps are between 76 ans 79 humdity at 35%..growing but slowly..ill give em more time:p

i have a pump that runs twice a day for 15 minutes thats on a timer ..times suggested on the manual..later

i took some pictures today..give u a update the plants in the hydro system are 21 days old (passion#1)..they started to grow more over the last few days..a good sign for me to notice growth n morning when i walk in the growroom but only in the last two mornings i noticed and very slow up till then..theres a bit of yellow'n on them dont know what it is.
the plants in soil are 5 weeks old streawberry cough, i think i will switch em into flower 17th of march..let me know what u think;)

SDC10835.JPG

SDC10840.JPG

SDC10841.JPG

SDC10842.JPG

SDC10846.JPG

SDC10848.JPG

SDC10849.JPG

SDC10851.JPG

SDC10853.JPG

SDC10854.JPG

SDC10855.JPG

its been 47 hrs since the last pics..ders some improvment with my hydro 23 days old..der getting der
and the plants in soil are in veg 40 days n veg....lookn good i will switch to 12/12 n a week
l8tr:)

SDC10864.JPG

SDC10866.JPG

SDC10869.JPG

SDC10872.JPG

SDC10875.JPG

SDC10873.JPG

SDC10901.JPG

SDC10902.JPG

SOME PICTURES
my hydro is picking up..ABOUT TIME ILL LET VEG FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS AND WILL SWITCH TO 12/12..
MY SOIL GROW IS 6 WEEKS OLD AND IM IN THE PROCESS OF SWITCHING THEM OVER TO 12/12 ALSO..

SDC10905.JPG

SDC10906.JPG

SDC10908.JPG

SDC10913.JPG

SDC10914.JPG

SDC10917.JPG

SDC10918.JPG

SDC10919.JPG

SDC10920.JPG

SDC10925.JPG

SDC10937.JPG

Nice, i am growing some strawberry cough also..... But mine are in a drip system, and only a week old. It would be nice to see some pics of her.

i was BORED so i thought i put some pics up:ignore: ..my hydro is a month old this monday..
the soil grow i got in veg is nearly 6 weeks, i want to put the hydro and soil grow on 12/12 togather but my hydro had a bad start but is picking up;) ..i hope in two weeks i can put both in flower,WISHFULL THINKING:p ...and i have one plant in flower 5 and half weeks......later

SDC10938.JPG

SDC10939.JPG

SDC10940.JPG

SDC10941.JPG

SDC10942.JPG

SDC10945.JPG

SDC10946.JPG

hey
some pictures
i hope in a week my hydro plants will be big enough to flower,,so my soil and hydro can both go on 12/12,,the soil plants strawberrycough are looking ready to flower..they are beggining to smell like strawberrys cant imagine wats it going to smell like when they bud:hubba:

SDC10949.JPG

SDC10951.JPG

SDC10952.JPG

SDC10956.JPG

SDC10957.JPG

SDC10958.JPG

SDC10960.JPG

SDC10964.JPG

looks nice, sara... those hydro young'ns tho... they look like they need more than a weeks growth before flower... but that's just me... I like 'em to be nice and big :D

do whatever you think is best, sara... it's your show, u know what's best for your little girls... ;)

The ladies are looking great sara. You have done a great job with them. I would also let the ladies in the hydro setup go for like 2-3 more weeks to maximize yields but as Vancouver said, its your show and you should do whatever you think is best.

Definitely keep us posted though. They look fantastic. Good luck and take care.

i can let em veg for another 2 weeks and send them all into flower soil n hydro ..my soil grow will be 8 weeks veg and my hydro just over 5 weeks..
check out the pots my soil plants are in i think they are 4 litre pots i was thinkin about transplantin them into der final pots which would between 10 to 12 litre pots..shud i do that next

SDC10980.JPG

ya, sara...

perf... it will inhibit flowering transplanting into the bigger pots. do that right away, and you should start to see a growth spurt in about a week from them, giving the hydro a chance to catch up. have u been increasing the hydro nutes yet?
oh... and that 2 week window will give them plenty of time to have recovered from the shock... prob get a week's worth of veg out of them.

Latest posts

Back