Arjans Haze#2 Strawberrycough A New Hydro Set Up Need All The Help I Can Get!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, looks great sara. soil and hydro...double your pleasure,double your fun. how interesting that must be for u.

just a lil update= day seven since i turned over to 12/12 the first 2 photo's are of the soil grow and the next one's are the hydro grow, im happy the way the hydro plants are grown , im getin 3 to 4 heads on most plants instead of 1 big cola., i topped them 2 weeks ago..last 2 pics are of my lowryder#2 that im setting up for seeds for the summa hope to get a good supply for the next yearor so they are very expensive..

SDC11344.JPG

SDC11347.JPG

SDC11352.JPG

SDC11354.JPG

SDC11358.JPG

SDC11359.JPG

wow geat lookin start to flower sara. This is when things start to get exciting! everything looks awesome keep it up

DAY 8 OF FLOWER..most of the soil plants wer sexed before i flowered not much has happened since i swiched over a week ago:rolleyes: ..
how long does it take for a plant to start buddin i know its just 8 days but they have not really changed they grew about 6'' and the hairs that wer der before flower havnt really done anything:eek:
just a bit worried :angrywife:

can any of u shed light on how the plants flower;) wen they take off etc..im not sure:confused:
i know cant rush nature but iv heard of folks going 11/13 to flower faster..summer coming and temps are on the up..it looks like i will have temp problem in my grow space..any how shud try to flower em faster..?
temps humidity ph are all on point..
heres some pics

SDC11376.JPG

SDC11377.JPG

SDC11378.JPG

SDC11381.JPG

They should start taking off any time now sara. Patience is hard at this point in the grow. Mine are at day 20 of flower and the buds are getting fatter every day now! Keep us posted on the beautiful ladies. Take care and be safe.

they start showing flowers arround a couple weeks or so. depends.

get some bud blast or some kind of flower inhibitor....then switch to a nute for big buds....then formulate for dense ness...oh sheesh...they have a product for everthing :p

instead off 12/12 shud i do 11/13 to make em flower faster since i cud have heat issue's comin the end of may..id have a problem if i have to flower em in june..ty

I havent heard much of 11/13 i have heard of 13/11 with great success because of the extra hour of the photoperiod that the plants get. Those summer temperatures do get hot, might be too late, or you can gradually work your way up to lights on during the night hours when it is cool and the lights off during daylight as long as the room is sealed of all light.

I would keep it at 12/12 but if your heat becomes an issue, you can run your lights at night and off during the day. That would help a lot with the heat issues if they become a problem. They will start to fatten up. Just give them time my friend. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

im runnin the lights at nite but come mid may i cud have a problem.. i heard they flower faster with hr extra of darkness, if that was a way to flower faster id do it.. maybe when the heat comes an issue i cud do it then plus i have a choice to replace 1 4oo hps for some floro's that would be the expensive choice so im tryn other wise let us know wat all think..

You could possibly use floros but your yield would be negatively affected. I'm not sure if they flower faster with an extra hour of darkness. It makes sense because the plant will want to finish up before the first frost. I can't be certain though. Hopefully someone else with more knowledge in this area can help. Keep us posted sara. Take care and be safe.

im gonna leave them at 12/12 for a few weeks and if ill have a problem i will change them 13/11 for the last 5 weeks..all my strains are sexed.

6) strawberry cough mostly stavia
2) orangebud 55%indica45%stavia
7) passion#1 100%indica

all plants above are showin hairs and are lookin good came on in the last day.
the plants that i thought wer male have not shown any signs yet day 9 of flower i thought i would be seen sex (balls):p
maybe they are hermie's...i have them hangin around the grow room ill give em a few more days..
here some pics= first 6 are the hydro passion#1 and last three are of my soil orangebud

SDC11394.JPG

SDC11396.JPG

SDC11397.JPG

SDC11398.JPG

SDC11399.JPG

SDC11400.JPG

SDC11405.JPG

SDC11411.JPG

SDC11416.JPG

very bored thought id give some insight the first pic is a possible male i had 1 arjanhaze#2 but ive seen hairs on it and this plant may be stavia and slow to kick off.
u can see in 1 of the photos that the growth in the hydro plants over the last two week doubled in size and still grown .. i got to tell u since i started flower'n on the first ive been adding sensi bloom part A and B and they been looking great..i have 5 lowryder that are5 days old, they are in the grow room under 12/12 with the others im not grown so much for the weed but more for seeds(hope a 100).. ill take the males outta der wen they pop up..and hope come july they be ready to plant and cud harvest them first week of september:)
last pic is of the orangbud looking good.. alright guys im off now but be sure to be back :p ahhh lol
p.s the hydro plants are outdoor passion1 the guy at the store said they wer indoor as some of u that informed me that they would grow tall ..but other wise they shud be fine

SDC11422.JPG

SDC11424.JPG

SDC11425.JPG

SDC11426.JPG

SDC11432.JPG

this is 1 of the hydro plants passion#1..one of the better plants..i have 7 females in the system happy with the seeds(dutchpassion)1 male out of 8.

SDC11433.JPG

SDC11460.JPG

SDC11461.JPG

well i just took these photo's before the lights went on..first few is the soil and the last two are my hydro..day 14 of flower..they lookn good.
thanks to all that helped me with out ur help id be LOST;) ..long way to go yet ,ill keep ye posted!!

SDC11465.JPG

SDC11466.JPG

SDC11468.JPG

SDC11469.JPG

SDC11470.JPG

DAY 16 OF FLOWER
FIRST 2 PICS ARE OF THE SOIL GROW AND THE REST ARE MY HYDRO..
i think the hydro will be finished before the soil grow bein indica in a hydro system shud finish before the soil..thats wat i think but maybe im wrong and bein new at it ..or begginers luck maybe..well ill keep u updated anyhow in a few days and ill not be hoggin the forum from now on lol later

SDC11506.JPG

SDC11507.JPG

SDC11509.JPG

SDC11510.JPG

SDC11511.JPG

Hi sillysara,

Very impressive grow. I think your right, the Hydro should finish before the soil. I've read that the Hydro can shave a week or two off the growing cycle. Thats why I chose it.

As for the light/dark thing, I would not go below 12hr of light. Remember, its the light that is providing the energy for them girls to be making bud!

Good Luck:)

Latest posts

Back