At the End (Yumbolt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I heard about autos the breeders were saying never do anything but plant them and leave them alone. Now guys have been doing training and trimming (more bud sites) to get greater yields .
I have seen a few real big ones that friends have grown .
I need to get my auto seeds out , try some for winter .

Ya, i'm taking notice of the weather in Oct. Then I'll count backwards for the months to grow a Reg. Fem. for a outside grow, it's going to be a Sativer. Give Auto a try. I'm fining 12 week to mature.

Ya, i'm taking notice of the weather in Oct. Then I'll count backwards for the months to grow a Reg. Fem. for a outside grow, it's going to be a Sativer. Give Auto a try. I'm fining 12 week to mature.
I started late this year and now I wait everyday LOL

Hello fellow cannabis grower. I'm 68 year old female, and growing for a few years. Thing is I've jump from one nutes system to other (organic, fox farm, coco coir chips, mega crop, and now general organic which I'm staying with for awhile. I got to say this time is the best i've every done. The most trouble i've had is watering. Also, ive have not see much active trichomes growth. As of now my fan leaf are not snowy. I'm still wishing.

Yumbolt Autoflowering Fem at 8 weeks.
View attachment 279895

View attachment 279896

View attachment 279897

With that being said, I'll be growing Glue Gelato Auto Fem next grow. I'll be looking forward to that grow. Smoking on some gas. A decent buzz.

Have a good day.
♒👾
Wow! You make beautiful pictures!
🌿

Wow! You make beautiful pictures!
🌿

you are just sucking up to Ness which won’t work

what about my photos , chopped liver?

05810E81-8C9C-4C99-825C-773633DF6B1C.jpeg

Nice Genetics bro
Do you ever freeze your bud and trim green for making hash and oil at a later date

yes we do.......fresh frozen sugar trim makes for some tasty hash

but most flowers are dried and cured and seal a meal and into the freezer....we are smoking some one year old c99 this morning and it tastes as fresh as the new stuff

yes we do.......fresh frozen sugar trim makes for some tasty hash

but most flowers are dried and cured and seal a meal and into the freezer....we are smoking some one year old c99 this morning and it tastes as fresh as the new stuff
Dry buds stored in sealed jars or seal bags stay fresh for yrs
I found a 10 yr old mason jar in freezer . and it was very potent

Latest posts

Back