At the End (Yumbolt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ness I don't have a thread. Had a few problems here and there myself. I don't call myself a grower, I just grow at it. Being we had rain yesterday and this morn it should be there on you or close by. Hope you don't get to much rain well unless you need it. I myself am tired of it. We have some really good growers here, if you'll post pics someone will chime in. I know @Carty has a good eye for problems. He has a grow journal here, look him up.

I remember Carty, I'll sure to look him up, thanks. Sorry, about the problems you've had. I took a break because of bad vibes, which I disliked. time to move on. :cool:

Hops was Umbra the guy who thought he knew everything but never helped anyone, I think I remember him.
Ness you still hanging out with Keef, Umbra, and the others on their private site?
Glad to see you on the Passion.

I haven't hung out there in a long while, five years I spent there. The feelings I put myself though were not fun. Decided to see what was happening at MP. a little bit ago. Fining some old name and good people here so far. You, know, I need some advice on a cheap lights system, I no I can't go to cheap for a set of good growing light? Anyone have some ideas. Maybe I'll ask Santa, for good set of lights.

Ness you still hanging out with Keef, Umbra, and the others on their private site?
Glad to see you on the Passion.

Hello WeedHopper, I don't know what happen, I thought I was talking to you, I get lose some times. Oh, I got to get use to the way the quote go.

I haven't hung out there in a long while, five years I spent there. The feelings I put myself though were not fun. Decided to see what was happening at MP. a little bit ago. Fining some old name and good people here so far. You, know, I need some advice on a cheap lights system, I no I can't go to cheap for a set of good growing light? Anyone have some ideas. Maybe I'll ask Santa, for good set of lights.
Spyder I think that is how it is spelled they are led and the led quantum boards are real good too. Depends if you want to build or buy. As a matter of fact Carty uses spyder.

WeedHopper, I haven't drop by there in a long time. Pass is the pass.

[
Spyder I think that is how it is spelled they are led and the led quantum boards are real good too. Depends if you want to build or buy. As a matter of fact Carty uses spyder.
HLG lighting group has some nice Quantum lights also.
They l kits if you are handy and can wire it up yourself

I want buy. I look those up, maybe amazon or wear?

Will the smaller wattage be good for a space, 5 by 3 something like that. I'll snap a picture.
Not sure on what they recommend as far as size of grow area
But if you go to the two sites and contact them mthey could give you a better idea. I built a 300watt using 4 75watts boards when they still sold them and it will do 4 plants for me, I would go a little larger on wattage but see what they say.. I am not an expert of LED Quatums

Not sure on what they recommend as far as size of grow area
But if you go to the two sites and contact them mthey could give you a better idea. I built a 300watt using 4 75watts boards when they still sold them and it will do 4 plants for me, I would go a little larger on wattage but see what they say.. I am not an expert of LED Quatums

Morning ROSTERMAN,, I check out the lights, they sound good, There is one for $300. I liked. I need to see some snow on my leafs. :cool:

Latest posts

Back