At the End (Yumbolt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper, I haven't drop by there in a long time. Pass is the pass.
Absolutely. Glad to see you back Ness. Your more then welcome here. A lot of good ppl and great growers here on the Passion. We have seen quite a few older members come back after we got rid of the majority of Politics and dogging Presidents. Back to being a site for Potheads to have fun and enjoy their passion for growing and getting high. Cant wait to see some of your Farm Pics.

Ha there ROSTERMAN, I check out the lights and what do u think of the New Spider Farmer SF 1000 or SF 2000 LED's? Will those do the trick to bring on the trich. I'm sick of being disappoint in my grows. It's got to be my lights that are producing snow. What are you growing ROSTER?
Ness I have a hybrid that I developed by accident it came out feminized so I grow that outside , good mold and disease resistant .
I may grow indoors soon, some autos using my HLG Quatum boards I built myself, 300watts so far , not planning more than 3-4 plants.

This page may be useful
https://products.bestreviews.com/p/...ER FARMER SF2000 LED Grow Light 2x4 ft Flower

Absolutely. Glad to see you back Ness. Your more then welcome here. A lot of good ppl and great growers here on the Passion. We have seen quite a few older members come back after we got rid of the majority of Politics and dogging Presidents. Back to being a site for Potheads to have fun and enjoy their passion for growing and getting high. Cant wait to see some of your Farm Pics.

Hello WeedHopper I'm finishing up Yumbolt it's at 8 weeks.

1633449541612.jpeg

:)
1633449834351.jpeg

Oh, the plants are Auto's Fem. I have an order coming, Glue Gelato Auto Fem and Jack Hewrer Fem. What's cooking with you?

Good job Ness. Looking nice. I think Carty and GMO use those pots too.

Hey I mention it in another thread but
Why not start a dedicated Auto's Thread
Growing and help with Auto's Question
Everything we wanted to know about Auto's Thread name

This way we can build a data base that others can build on.

y
'Ness I have a hybrid that I developed by accident it came out feminized so I grow that outside , good mold and disease resistant .
I may grow indoors soon, some autos using my HLG Quatum boards I built myself, 300watts so far , not planning more than 3-4 plants.

This page may be useful
https://products.bestreviews.com/p/...ER FARMER SF2000 LED Grow Light 2x4 ft Flower

ROSTER, I've check out the spider light's do you think the 2000 led will be aok for growing a decent grow? Tell me what you think?

From what ive read that should work on a 2x4 area.

Hey I mention it in another thread but
Why not start a dedicated Auto's Thread
Growing and help with Auto's Question
Everything we wanted to know about Auto's Thread name

This way we can build a data base that others can build on.

What would you name it. Sound good, but, I don't know to much about Auto's. Would this be your first grow with Auto's?

y

ROSTER, I've check out the spider light's do you think the 2000 led will be aok for growing a decent grow? Tell me what you think?
Yes But 2 -3 plants maybe only 2 , hard to lock in a give a yes or no having never use that brand myself
But I have seen others grow with them and they really like em

I have a 5 by 3 area. So, I should go bigger. I'll shop around some more.

What would you name it. Sound good, but, I don't know to much about Auto's. Would this be your first grow with Auto's?
Its done alredy
Posted link above, needs questions now

ROSTER, it's hard for me to tell who is selling the real thing or not.

Bad time of year with money, Xmas and all. I thank you for your input.

I have grown them outdoors and they got big without me doing to much other then transplanting in larger pots . Moved very carefully root ball never came apart stuff.
But as far as an expert on them you need to be asking an auto grower I prefer Photos

I have grown them outdoors and they got big without me doing to much other then transplanting in larger pots . Moved very carefully root ball never came apart stuff.
But as far as an expert on them you need to be asking an auto grower I prefer Photos

I went and check out new spider farmer 4000 it's $529. Sold at Amazon. There was one maxsisun pb4000 wasn't as good as new spider farmer. But the price was $329. Thinking up a plan for a Xmas gift early. It wouldn't hurt to hint around. Then, Amazon is offering a $88. dollar a month for 6 months deal. Were there is a will there is a way. I didn't grow outside this season, I have a plastic green house that is still in shape. So, I'm planning for an outside grow next year. In the mean time, I want to get a handle on these Auto's.

I went and check out new spider farmer 4000 it's $529. Sold at Amazon. There was one maxsisun pb4000 wasn't as good as new spider farmer. But the price was $329. Thinking up a plan for a Xmas gift early. It wouldn't hurt to hint around. Then, Amazon is offering a $88. dollar a month for 6 months deal. Were there is a will there is a way. I didn't grow outside this season, I have a plastic green house that is still in shape. So, I'm planning for an outside grow next year. In the mean time, I want to get a handle on these Auto's.
The reviews say they run a lil hot on the maxi but guys like em
Dont be in a rush to buy, look around and even ask the company selling if any sales are expected soon. Tell them you are a forum grower and you plan on making a grow thread showing there light. They may give you a nice discount.
To bad the sponsors do not do this here like many of the other sites I have been a member of.
Never know. but do some research 1st and then decide what you what and search for the best deals.
Good Luck

Latest posts

Back