At the End (Yumbolt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look into Mars Hydro also they have improved their models
The old Mars used diodes that overheated and burned out The new ones do not.
Check them out also, prob/same boards all others are using

The reviews say they run a lil hot on the maxi but guys like em
Dont be in a rush to buy, look around and even ask the company selling if any sales are expected soon. Tell them you are a forum grower and you plan on making a grow thread showing there light. They may give you a nice discount.
To bad the sponsors do not do this here like many of the other sites I have been a member of.
Never know. but do some research 1st and then decide what you what and search for the best deals.
Good Luck

Thank You ROSTERMAN, I will, time I do have.

Good morning fellow farmers, Does, anybody know about General Organics? I'm feeding General Organics (Go Box) plus Pro=TeKt. The amount I'm at is 1/2 of what it calls for. 3ml Pro Tekt, 5ml Bio Thrive Bloom, 3ml CaMg plus, 2.5ml Bio Bud, 5ml Bio Marine at 8 weeks. I was wondering if it would be ok to raise the amount. I don't want to burn leaves. What's cooking? It's going to rain today, so, cloth are out, since I hang them out. Tomorrow is an eye Dr. appointment. I had cataract surgery and now, I can not see up close. Bummer.
@ROSTERMAN, so, far the Spider Farmer LED's are looking the best, but still shopping around.

Thank you ROSTERMAN, I'm still liking the Spider. Still shopping. I'll be feeding today, getting ready in adding the nutes to a gal of water.

Morning folks, Some morning pictures
1633601816902.jpeg

I up the nutes 3ml BioThrive Bloom by General Organics which made it 8ml.

1633602156671.jpeg

8 1/2 weeks auto Yumbolt fem.

1633602349533.jpeg

8 1/2 weeks

Still, shopping for new lights.
1633603876334.png

Hello giggy, Still shopping but I got my eyes on Spider Farmer 4000. If you have any ideas on a good set of lights, please sound out. What lights do you have? I not getting any THC on the leaves. I'm disappointed. I'm not giving up. I got to wait until after Xmas, need to buy presents for my family. I have three week before Yumbolt is ready for harvest. I have Glue Gelato Auto Fem coming in the mail soon. And, I want to start them right after harvest. My dog Rebel needs heart worm treatment soon, just waiting on him to get rid of a infection. He's on medication. Amazon has a payment plan, I'm going to try to get on that plan. I'm just playing the waiting game. :)

Hello giggy, Still shopping but I got my eyes on Spider Farmer 4000. If you have any ideas on a good set of lights, please sound out. What lights do you have? I not getting any THC on the leaves. I'm disappointed. I'm not giving up. I got to wait until after Xmas, need to buy presents for my family. I have three week before Yumbolt is ready for harvest. I have Glue Gelato Auto Fem coming in the mail soon. And, I want to start them right after harvest. My dog Rebel needs heart worm treatment soon, just waiting on him to get rid of a infection. He's on medication. Amazon has a payment plan, I'm going to try to get on that plan. I'm just playing the waiting game. :)
Oh No take care of the heartworm as soon as possible , dogs life depends on it.

^^^ what roster said^^^ i have seen good grows with the spyder lights. hlg makes a good light but they cost more. no sugar on the leaves. you talking the sugar leaves at the buds? i have seen some that didn't. a mazar i had a few years was like that but had some good kick to it. it could be a little bit of low light too. can you add some household led or fluorescent bulbs to help it out for now?

yes, I talking about the leaves at the buds. This is the 2nd time growing Yumbolt out. The first time was the same way. the 1st time it had a little kick but it didn't last long. :)

yes, I talking about the leaves at the buds. This is the 2nd time growing Yumbolt out. The first time was the same way. the 1st time it had a little kick but it didn't last long. :)
Some Strandivars do not always get the coated sugar leaves
Mine did not do it either, I have grow same strandivar a few yrs and the leafs never got powder coated.

Ha there ROSTERMAN, I check out the lights and what do u think of the New Spider Farmer SF 1000 or SF 2000 LED's? Will those do the trick to bring on the trich. I'm sick of being disappoint in my grows. It's got to be my lights that are producing snow. What are you growing ROSTER?
Look at GMOs grows, I believe he uses those lights.

bubba

Also look at their SP 3000 for 2x4. Cocoforcannabis and many others have discount codes for Mars Hydro. They also have sales, some much better than others, which you can combine for increased discounting. If going Mars Hydro, I would buy direct from them. Same with HLG.

Bubba
Hi Bubba, thank you, I'll check the lights out and GMOs grow.

Some Strandivars do not always get the coated sugar leaves
Mine did not do it either, I have grow same strandivar a few yrs and the leafs never got powder coated.
Probably just that strain. Crystals can be larger, or some strains like a very fine frost. I have had strong pot that didnt tric out like crazy.

Bubba

^^^ what roster said^^^ i have seen good grows with the spyder lights. hlg makes a good light but they cost more. no sugar on the leaves. you talking the sugar leaves at the buds? i have seen some that didn't. a mazar i had a few years was like that but had some good kick to it. it could be a little bit of low light too. can you add some household led or fluorescent bulbs to help it out for now?
Thank you giggy, I will look into the hlg, and I'm looking around for more light source.

Latest posts

Back