At the End (Yumbolt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ness good to see you around again.
Hello giggy, it's nice to be back. I'm going to start a new grow in about a month, and I thought I could learn thing I'm doing wrong. I'll have to look your threads up to see what your up to, if I can keep up.:)

morning JoseyWales, let smoke another. :cool:
1633360182658.png

I'm in GA right now, move here from FL, I didn't like living in FL, no season's:eek:
I'm in Ma. and this year I planted 6 outside in early may and processed 4 so far with 2 plants needing another week or so to go. These are the 2 still in bags.
005.JPG

Look at those Xmas tree's. I was born in MA, northeast. You must be legal? :)
'

JoseyWales, I'm wishing here in GA, I heard it's one of the worst State to have anything to do with marijuana. Maybe some day.

JoseyWales, I'm wishing here in GA, I heard it's one of the worst State to have anything to do with marijuana. Maybe some day.
It will change, as states continue looking for revenue they will turn to weed. Almost 1/2 the country now is legal and most states are pushing the fed to reclassify marijuana.

Hello giggy, it's nice to be back. I'm going to start a new grow in about a month, and I thought I could learn thing I'm doing wrong. I'll have to look your threads up to see what your up to, if I can keep up.:)
@ness I don't have a thread. Had a few problems here and there myself. I don't call myself a grower, I just grow at it. Being we had rain yesterday and this morn it should be there on you or close by. Hope you don't get to much rain well unless you need it. I myself am tired of it. We have some really good growers here, if you'll post pics someone will chime in. I know @Carty has a good eye for problems. He has a grow journal here, look him up.

Ness you still hanging out with Keef, Umbra, and the others on their private site?
Glad to see you on the Passion.

Last edited:
It will change, as states continue looking for revenue they will turn to weed. Almost 1/2 the country now is legal and most states are pushing the fed to reclassify marijuana.

I hear ya. You just don't tell anyone. I told one person, which is cool, but still wonder if it will go any further. smoking on some gas, which is cool, but that is all that I can get time and time again. A month will see what happen with the Yumbolt.:)

, I think I remember them

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back