Atomic Dog's Attic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncmga

Reaction score
Greetings All

I just dusted off some old photos and such, this is my little corner of the pocket, I'll explain as I go along. To see is to believe to be.
Guerrilla in the midst. This is a compilation of events in the heart of the BEAST. A little of this and that. Get ready for the....

Atomic Dog

Greetings

This is a short compilation of my gardening in Washington D.C. some said it couldn't be done.If I had technology like now then it would be easier. A little of this and that.

Atomic Dog

Greetings

Here we go!!!
The first two are THSeed OGBG(bubblegum), next 3 are Mr. Nice ( hawaiian x hawaiian) clones, the tall one in back is maui x burmese, the other is Williams Wonder twoof them, and then the last three are Lionheart all grown with Sunmaster MH warm deluxe. The seed catalog came up around 89, I also HCWC (Humboldt county weed company). Funny thing though I sent money and they came back 7 & 8 months later unopened! wow.
More to come.

Peace
Atomic Dog

View attachment KIMG0088.jpg

View attachment KIMG0089.jpg

View attachment KIMG0090.jpg

View attachment KIMG0091.jpg

View attachment KIMG0092.jpg

View attachment KIMG0096.jpg

View attachment KIMG0097.jpg

View attachment KIMG0099.jpg

View attachment KIMG0101.jpg

View attachment KIMG0100.jpg

Greetings

These pics are Brothers Grimm originals acquired from Heaven's stairway. This was a pure male used in making second generation, this plant reeked of pineapples, I hated to toss but chopped him down and left only two leaves at the bottom. The female in particular that I chose was more haze like as she stretched quite a bit with longer flowers but the smell seemed like the haze smell, of the three, one smelled like corn syrup and grew the fastest flower to date, I estimate at 32- 35 days and was literally glazed. I hooked her up with some Hawaiian indica pollen and those plants grew like automatics.
Anyhow back to ole boy here, I put back under the lights figuring to grow and get more pollen, WELLL, as u can see, he seeded himself. This specimen acquired a distinct grapefruit smell as u can see. I got a few seeds off the plant and grew a few out, and they turned out beautiful with a true sativa structure with the thinnest and tiniest leaves I ever seen, and true sativa flowers and a soft grapefruit smell and taste.

View attachment KIMG0094.jpg

View attachment KIMG0093.jpg

View attachment KIMG0095.jpg

By the way that's Cindy 99, grapefruit sativa.

Atomic Dog

Latest posts

Back