attention all growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princeofpimpz

Reaction score
HELP
i have family in the house that does not agree with that plant and cant dry in the house no i am not a kid ok but do stay with parents any would i be able to dry my weed outside in a shoe box

any other method on drying outside cause i cant dry the weed inside

Help

If it doesn't rain, then dry it as you would inside. I guess a shoebox might work. Keep it shaded too.

princeofpimpz said:
HELP
i have family in the house that does not agree with that plant and cant dry in the house no i am not a kid ok but do stay with parents any would i be able to dry my weed outside in a shoe box

any other method on drying outside cause i cant dry the weed inside

Help
yes dude put the whole plant in the box put the lid on the box and since your parents dont mind put it in the microwave on high (800watter) 45 minutes ! the power bill may go up slightly but just let mum know that you can re-emburse that money to her when you get paid from your youth allowance ! if mum complains about the smell of it cooking in the microwave tell her not to worry cos every meal you cook in there for 3 weeks will have a slight cannabis taste but thats a bonus ! good luck ! PEACE ! ps a freind told me thats how long to cook it for .. i don't really know but wait for others to post with even better solutions !

dont microwave ever it degrades THC, mabye quick dry a bong hit but other than that i would try to get some kind of tent that has net windows to keep the air flow and to keep bugs out. hang them upside down

how far along is the plant? at the point where it needs to be dried?

if so get yourself a rubber maid tub.. how ever big of a tub you think you'll need.. and make sure its a dark colored tub.. id perfer a black or dark green one from wally world..

get some plastic adhering spray paint.. camo colors... if the tub is black, get whatever color spray paint that matches your surroundings.. (if you live near alot of green, youd go with a green, lite green, and another in between) you get the idea.. basically spray the OUTSIDE OF tub to hide it from wondering eyes(CAMO), and also with the coatings of spray paint it will help block the light from rottening your crop..

---- what i did when i needed a tub for my babies, was found a grey rubber maid tub, and sprayed it black, 2-3 coats and it blocked the light from seeing it from the outside completely... works well----

neways back to whats important, go and find a nice hiding place in the woods or wherever, you'll also need some kind of belts or straps to keep the tub closed from being opend by hungry animals..

you will also need some mason jars (yes the kind for canning) these will hold your crop,

the tub holds your jars..

theres also a drying process of course.. but ill get back to you if your looking for more input.. im assuming you got that coverd, just looking for a way to dry it outside...

I would layer the branches in a paper bag with newspaper. I cut a few small holes in the sides.

Latest posts

Back