Attitude! Read!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the last email said the order was being processed... wont they send a confirmation that the order was shipped?

You'll get the email with the tracking code, and the link in it. The link will take you to the royal mail site, put in the tracking code, and it'll tell you it it's been sent out or not.

Anybody here bought seeds from them that lives in the US.,, and not in a MMJ state like Cali.? I live in Florida. I want to know how you do it safley. If there is such a thing.I want to order some of those Auto Flower strains so bad I can taste it.

i will be ordering from mandala seeds the 1st of the yr.,as they are not selling seeds until then.i want me a sheet load of the satori.it feels like the type of plant i would like to keep and breed for seeds.i have previously made many orders from marijuana-seeds.nl without ever losing a order.the only order i ever had problems with was an order from dr. chronic.the money order was seized.i do want to widen my selection of seeds to keep and store for future grows.i really want to get a good stock,where if and when something happens to where we have bigger problems getting seeds.best to be prepared,instead of having to grow bagseeds.jmo

CowboyBudsky said:
Anybody here bought seeds from them that lives in the US.,, and not in a MMJ state like Cali.? I live in Florida. I want to know how you do it safley. If there is such a thing.I want to order some of those Auto Flower strains so bad I can taste it.

cowboy i am also in florida and i ordered from Seedboutique and got them here no problem and i will be putting a order in with attiutde come spring planning on ordering the greenhouse color coated seeds like turkey:)

Latest posts

Back