Auto BUDZ!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update pics

the first 3 are my new girls...they are 3 weeks old.

The 4th is what has been happening to my last 6 plants...the 3 finishing now, and the 3 I just showed pics of.

The 5th pic is what the end result of this "rust" has done to the girls. Suspect my ph meter is bad, returning it monday. Ive tried just about everything else.

IMG_0914.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0917.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

Chopped the the other 2 last night...they are drying now.

The first one yielded 26g (they are curing still....but they are getting nice and dry, I suspect I will lose a couple g's by the time its totally done)

The new girls (yes they are all now showing at exactly 4 weeks to the day) got 1/4 strength nutes with cal/mag and the usual dose of SNS 209.

So far the affliction that has been ailing them has not spread and is been kept to a minimum....lets hope that continues.

New PH meter reads soil at 6.4, so I probably had it replaced for no reason....guess I will see.

Apparently PH meter was ok. Soil at 6.3 today.

New girls all have same affliction still from last grow.

well budz just got up on your grow. looking good

Sin inc said:
well budz just got up on your grow. looking good

Hey thanks for checking in! I am not sure what you have been reading, or your mindset when reading it :smoke1: lol, but they are not doing so great.

cannot upload pics, something is screwy with my computer, Ill get update pics up as soon as I can

Ok, if it works today you are looking at 3 pics.

First pic is the bubbalicious, looks to me to be underfed, otherwise ok.

Pics 2&3 are the northern lights.....its getting worse by the day.

I suspect it may be a cal/mag defficiency from me feeding them distilled water the first 4 weeks, and not thinking to add the Cal/Mag.....not sure why I spaced on this....

On the other hand, the bubb is doing much better.....under the same set of parameters. So who the hell really know whats going on here.

Checked PH this AM......6.3 still and holding.

Well s**t, it still isnt letting me upload pics....

I keep getting a message telling me that the marpassion site does not understand what its command is....which of course could mean my puter is giving it a command that is unknown.

Lol, my puter and my girls.....Im sinking with the ship!!!!!!!!! lol

The site might be shutting its doors so that could be the cause?

I have no clue tho so dont take that to heart....

trillions of atoms said:
The site might be shutting its doors so that could be the cause?

I have no clue tho so dont take that to heart....

Wow, that sucks. Did not know

Pics finally loaded, nice.

First is the bubbaliicious, underfed I think.

The other two are the NL's, I have since sprayed with an epsom salt + warm water mix...2 days later...no difference.

The NL's will not live, I cannot see them producing anything at this point. I will be lucky if the bub produces.

I suspect this had a lot to do with the soil I was using.....I bought some FFOF online along with some FFLW. Mixed em up and ever since I have had this issue.

My very first grow I was using dirt from my garden outside and I had no issues. Granted that dirt from my garden is some good quality homemade s**t.

looks like cal/Mag def IMO bro, nitrogen looks to be lacking somewhat also, but with the sharp brown outline on those spots is telling me calcium def.... leach well and feed em. mix lime in your soil premix and it will buffer the ph for ya along with a steady supply of cal/mg. even apply as a top dressing.
I see this was 20 days ago, how`s it going now bro?

Latest posts

Back