Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Auto Seeds!

crooked spine

Reaction score
Hi friends, I,m ready to start my 3rd grow, I need to know what a good seedbank beside attitude, all good autos they have or the one i wants are all sold out, do u guys know any other good one seedbank?, i'm looking for a good indica...Also i'm looking for recommendation for goods autos...thanks guys

jesuse

Reaction score
try picnmixseeds.com they got the goods and ship world wide;) [j]

KBM

Reaction score
try and find russian rocket fuel, they carry them at attitude or dopeseed, or go with doctor greenthumb seeds, have a few amazing autos

Budsterman

Senior Junior
Reaction score
KBM said:
try and find russian rocket fuel, they carry them at attitude or dopeseed, or go with doctor greenthumb seeds, have a few amazing autos
have to agree with the Russian Rocket Fuel. I grow autos all the time, but this is my 1st with the RF's. Thy're in their 6th week and they look great!! 1 of them are a beast!!! Will try and take some pics in alittle while to post.
But the Rocket Fuel does look really good so far!

Hamster Lewis

Reaction score
RRF is my second favorite auto.....White Dwarf is my favorite auto.

akhockey

Reaction score
ShortStuff seeds Snowryder is a very good auto. Good smoke, good stone smells like orange juice. Heavy yielder as well. I grew 2 hydro and pulled 6 zips...yes 6 zips dry off of 2 autos no **.

xRedkiller03x

Reaction score
akhockey said:
ShortStuff seeds Snowryder is a very good auto. Good smoke, good stone smells like orange juice. Heavy yielder as well. I grew 2 hydro and pulled 6 zips...yes 6 zips dry off of 2 autos no **.
nice, i wanna do hydro so bad. i think on my next grow i might just grow 1 plant but use waterfarm and satvia prob. Haze :)

akhockey

Reaction score
5 gallon bucket, airstone, netpot. That and nutes is all you need. Well a pH meter is crucial too. But its wicked simple.

Latest posts