auto soviet first time grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello guys.my little auto looks stunning.she,s like a bonzai plant type thing.leaves everywhere but only 2 inches tall.just summit i wanted extra opinions on really.i,m usin cfl,s 4 her as she is alone.so question is..is a 300w duel spectrum cfl bulb really consisting of a 150 blue and 150 red? or is it 300 of both? would i be better off buying a 300 red spectrum or what?..she will should start 2 flower in the next few days so i wanna get her whats best for her..need help on this one as i only wanna buy it once....:)

ello folks.my auto soviet is lookin rather nice.today she was put under a 250w cfl red.she was showing hairs 2 days ago,now she,s full of em.i would rather have put her under my hps but thats a lot of cost 4 one little plant...hopefully she,ll get enuff outa the 250 as she aint sharing it with any other plants......happy days:)

cheers fella

oops.4got to add she,s had 2 feeds at 1/2 strength and seems happy.i am using ionic bloom.shall i step upto 3/4 strenght 4 her next feed or continue at 1/2 4 a while longer?:)

:rolleyes: oops oops.i have already had this question answerd.on the first page of this post infact.i am a fool and should be disposed of in a enviromentaly friendly way.:)

:eek: my lady looks sick.her leaves r saggin and lookin a little wilted.it must b the nutes,thats the only thing that has changed for her over the past few days.she,s only had half strength though.fingers crossed.....:watchplant:

she looks a little better today.thank god.couldnt bare to lose her.

cheers mental.havent got a cam myself.i,ll try to borrow 1 and take a few pics.:)

Glad she is feeling better...nothing worse then a sick plant...

cheers.today she was given her first go at full strength nutes.she has plenty of preflowers on her but as off yet i cant c any bud.over the past few days she has grown quite a bit taller under her cfl and yesterday i bought a few metres of diamond mylar to rap around her to give her as much light as i can.happy days....:)

hi mistertee ive grown auto soviet and there other two fems auto oil and auto big bud with mixed results out of the three soviet was best smoke yeild wise under a 400 watt dual spectrum hps it yeiled about an ounce of dreid bud not a bad smoke on the nutes front i gave them small amount of grow just for the n content up to wk 5 and then sensi bloom bigbud and overdrive no more than 50|% strength that was in dwc. it was ten weaks from seed to bud.hope this helps good luck with your grow pop

hello pop.ive just put full strength ionic bloom through her yesterday.do u think its to much for her.she,s growin fast now it would seem.a tad under 8 inches tall and 11 inches wide.but i dont want to overfeed her.she,s in miracle grow potting compost which has 40% more nutes than normal soil or so it says on the packet.she seems happy enough if that helps but i,d rather not overdoe things.any advice u can spare is a help.regards

teee:)

see how she go's mistertee if she shows signs of nute burn flush her and cut back to 50% and take it from there.ive only grown once in soil so im not that clued up on it.how old is she now.mine grew to about 2ft tall but as i said that was in dwc.as for there other fems the bigbud yeiled two ounce of bud but very low in thc not a good smoke the auto oil was nice but it stayed small about a foot and only produced about half an oz.
keep up the good work and check reg for nute burn if none keep on as you are for now
lol pop65

she,s a month old now.been flowering for about 9-10 days.she,s only under a 250 cfl so i,m not expecting much smoke from her.just a learning curve this time round.once she,s done i,m gettin more seeds and breaking out the 600w.she,s really hairy though.i,ll try to get some pics of her up.cheers for the advice i,ll keep my eyes on her.:watchplant:

you mite be suprised what you get using a 250 watt cfl you can get it within a couple of inches of your girl its what im using for my clones.as for seeds the best auto's ive grown have always came from joint doctor.ive grown all his auto's with great success the best yeilder is easyryder its lowryder2 crossed with auto ak47 i grew three and yeilded 7 oz of dried bud i let mine go 77 days and smoke was real nice good mix of body nd head high.that was under 400 hps so if you put your 600 in you should get decent yeilds
good luck man pop 65

my afghan kush clone grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47407

cheers fella.ive bin lookin at easyryder myself 4 a couple of weeks now.i was gonna give it a go.i deffo am now.7 oz from 3 auto,s.that,d do me fine...keep my away from my dealers door for a good while..:)

i same hear ive been relying on dealer weed for last 7wks and still got another four weeks till my blue cheese is ready then im sorted for a while
i have pic of my smallest easyryder if you want to see it al post it up
it finished at 15inch of pure bud other two grew to 3ft tall they all produced real good bud
pop65

sure. i,d like to view em.do u ever bother pruning auto,s or are they best left alone? its just that mine has a few lower leaves that dont appear to be getting much light so i was gonna remove em..what do u reckon?...mmmmm blue cheese.bet ya cant wait for that to finish..my m8 was after it but the shop had sold out,he was gutted.he ended up with sweetooth instead(barneys farm).theyre about 3 weeks old under a 250 cfl veg and look healthy as hell.but i know he wishes he,d waited for the cheese seeds....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back