auto soviet first time grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my little russian is nearly a foot tall.she,s grown 4 inches in as many days.And she is producing bud...oh yes bud.i can even see small amount of thc starting to appear.I am a happy man.this is going to become a full time hobby for me because i,m loving it.thank god for green....:)

hello folks..height wise she,s slowd down and is currently 13 inches.budding everywhere and startin to smell a little.not much more to report for now.........:)

hi folks..all is goin great.she,s happy as hell and coverd in the good stuff..she keeps reachin the light every time its off for its 4 hours and i have to constantly move it up.today ive refitted my light in the centre of the cupboard i,m using and it appears to be brighter in there so thats good......:)

hello guys..my lady had a few leaves that where curling under themselves and a friend told me it could b nute burn so yesterday i flushed her out.the leaves dont look any different today so i,m gonna wait till tomorrow and if theres no change she,s goin back on the nutes.maybe at half strength for the first few feeds or so.are there any other signs of nute burn i should look for?.....:)

My leaves usually show a burnt look around the edges of the leaves....or through the middle..like this.... img0754.jpg

cheers ham.mine r a little like that but just on a few tips.should i remove em and drop back to half strength nutes?.....:)

hello again folks.ive dropped back to half strength nutes again and all looks good.bought some organic seaweed today that i,ll use as a foliage spray once a week apps.does anyone know if its safe to use on my buds? or should i only use it on my leaves? any help would b appreciateed..thanks guys..:)

Mistertee I use the liquid seaweed and just add it to my feedings with my nutes...

i dont think id use it as a foliar while budding... but thats just my opinion...

cheers ant.i,ll try it that way then.better safe than sorry i guess:)

yes sir... ive got an easyryder auto goin right now myself... some pics of her in the 2 tent cont grow journal...

nice.very nice,them pineapples look amazin.happy days r comin ur way...:)

hi guys.all seems well with the lady.ive introduced seaweed extract to her feeds as i read somwhere that it can help if ur suffrin from nute burn.ive returned her to full strength bloom but i,m keepin her on half strength boost as the nute burn didnt appear untill boost was introduced.if it doesnt right itself i,ll knock the boost off completely.she,s only got about a fortnight left i reckon anyway and i,ll b flushing for the final week....cheers guys..:)

Is there any possibility that the 54th post can be a picture ? Seaweed extract and the likes there of are very useful for promoting root growth and it also assists against fungus problems as well ! Peace and take care !

heloo greenthumb.long time no c m8.u bin readin up on my little hobby? choppin her down in 3 days fella.got a bud 4 ur bad self set aside 2.its gonna b nice m8.proper stinks like da ak.:D

:postpicsworthless:
mistertee said:
hello folks..height wise she,s slowd down and is currently 13 inches.budding everywhere and startin to smell a little.not much more to report for now.........:)
Sounds great ! Can we have a look PPPlllleeeeaaasssseeee ;)

sorry for the lack of pics folks.i will try and get a cam 4 my next journal(which started this mornin).today beyonce has received the chop.nice and sticky she was.probs got around an ounce i reckon by the looks.i,ll report that soon as.and ive planted ten gummy guns this mornin in riot cubes......:)

Hey tee...just a thought..if you are looking for a camera here is a good deal...

hxxp://www.abesofmaine.com/item.do?item=NKCPL20R&l=CJ&KBID=CJ

xx to tt and Abes of Maine has the Nikon Coolpix L20 10 Megapixels Digital Camera (Red) for $108 - $10 off with coupon code LOYALTY10 = $98 with free shipping.

Wow. Thats a hell of a deal for a camera Hamster. I may have to check in to that.

Latest posts

Back