autoflower pollen how to tell before male pops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfinance2008

Reaction score
i am worried about kepping a male in with females, how can u tell before a male pops. anyone got pics of a male ak47 before it pops?

second

how lond do i wait till collect pollen.
if it is a autoflower and around 5 weeks, half life cycle
can i cut and collect a little pollen?
is there a maturity for male pollen? like do i have to wait the full 10 weeks of autoflower

i just want a pich for 50 seeds

greetings, I am also interested in some answers on this. I think there is a "sticky" on collecting pollen. You will get some quality answers as soon as the board wakes up. :D for your grow

you will see ball sacs forming.. as for collecting pollen lots of good threads here to filter threw..be sure to do this far away from your ladies..or you will have way more then 50 seeds...Good luck to you

danfinance2008 said:
i am worried about kepping a male in with females, how can u tell before a male pops. anyone got pics of a male ak47 before it pops?
after you see theBall sac..you may be too late..they open at diffrent times..starting roughly the 4th week of 12/12 But IMO..if ya spotted that male..get him outta Virgin room..if ya can set outide for flowering would be great..or a widow in nieghbors house..Just my thaughts

Hello Danfinance2008

Bit frustrating when your waiting for an answer isnt it ;)

Its the weekend.

Do you have any place to remove this male?

:peace:

I forgot to add pics :rofl:

This is a male AK47 auto at 3 weeks in picture 1.

Picture 2 is 3 weeks later.

So thats 5 weeks in total, but the bad bit is the odd pollen sack opened at week 4

So once a male is shown, he will open his sacks to pollinate as many as he can at a staggered time.

Its like you having 500 women waiting to get 'pollinated'

Could you do it all in 1 try?

12.JPG

2 2 male 2.JPG

2 2 male 3.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
I forgot to add pics :rofl:

This is a male AK47 auto at 3 weeks in picture 1.

Picture 2 is 3 weeks later.

So thats 5 weeks in total, but the bad bit is the odd pollen sack opened at week 4

So once a male is shown, he will open his sacks to pollinate as many as he can at a staggered time.

thanks i did not realize it was at a stagard time
so can i cut it down at 4-6 weeks, put in ziplock to collect the pollen??
or will i get unmature pollen if there is such a thing?

thanks to all

:peace:[/quote]

Hilarious! :holysheep: :banana:
oh that's nasty, I know a few guys that might wanna try, i work with the 'tards!

Latest posts

Back