aWeSoMe BLoSSoMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetBLACK

Reaction score
i just got some awesome blossoms by technaflora flowering ferts. has anyone used these before? i am just into my fifth week of flowering and i ran out of my previous blooming ferts, they were by supernatural foods. so now i have this awesome blossoms. my plant is master kush that is 63 days old, 33 days into flowering, and is almost 5 feet tall and in a 3 gallon pot. i was wonderig how much of the awesome blosoms i should put. it says 5ml per liter for low light plants, so how much should i use for this plant?? it is under a 400w hps. so should i put 20ml per gallon or more than that. thanks for the help.

also should i go to a 5 gallon pot, it is 5 feet tall, i dont really need it to be taller, but i dont want to stunt the growth of the buds, if it is root bound will that affect the growth of the buds??

i'd start with the recommended dose, then bump it up a lil each time..

I'm using a very rich organic soil now so I don't use 'bloom boosters' from a bottle anymore but when I grew hydroponically I used AB many years ago. Techniflora makes quality nutes and AB does work well. I used it at 1/3 or 1/2 the recommended dose and had better results than when I used it at full strength. Nute manufacturers are in the biz of selling more nutes... I rarely use anywhere near the 'recommended dose.' :rolleyes:

Peace!:cool:

:confused: also should i go to a 5 gallon pot, it is 5 feet tall, i dont really need it to be taller, but i dont want to stunt the growth of the buds, if it is root bound will that affect the growth of the buds??

Hi,

Your plants have probably done most of their stretch by now and those are some pretty good sized indica dom Kush plants so they shouldn't grow too much more... At this point the best thing to do if you run out of vertical space is bend and tie them down to keep the plant a safe distance below the lights. What size containers are your plants in now? To some extent... the bigger the better when it comes to soil containers imho... But you're pretty deep into flowering so it's a touchy situation. Personally I would very gently transplant it into a larger 5-7 gal pot. If you're using cheap blow mold containers carefully cutting the pot to remove the plant will be less stressful than squeezing the pot and pulling it out with any force. Cut off the pot and very gently set it into your larger pot partially filled with new soil and back fill around the rootball as easy as you can and water it in really well. If you have some transplant ferts with vitamin B1 to use when you water them in it will help reduce shock as well.

Good Luck!:cool:

it is in a 3gal pot, and i cant cut it, it is a good one. i could get a 5 gal pot and put it in there. i may try that this week. but since it only had like 4 weeks left should i just keep it in the 3gal pot?? would the shock from transplant interfere with the growth of the buds which are not that big right now. i will take some pics later and put them on . thanks for the help dirtyolsouth

Latest posts

Back