Baby in shock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubakkaz

Learner
Reaction score
Hey All! have a little question for you guys.

One of my friends decided to grow a single baby just out on his window sill, after he sprouted he asked me if I would put it in my grow box for babies, he told me the soil was "good" and that there would be no problem, out of friendship I just said yes instead of testing the **** out of the soil (pretty wank of me).

turns out, I get home, singing about taking care of the babies haha, and I open my box and 2 damn flies fly out!:angrywife: turns out his dirt was infested with it! I took it out, put it on my balcony and sprayed it with some organic pesticide, I transplanted it a day after to new soil and its bug free, but, the plant has not grown 1mm in what is about to be almost a week, did it just go retarded from shock? do I kill her off? :[ poor thing has had such a misserable life, I fed it some big bloom to try and help it up.

I'll get a pic in later

BTW, you guys are awesome.:fly:

I would contine to just feed her water for now so she can recover from her transplant and pestacide shower. I would spray the leaf's again with plain water just to make shure i got everything off. If possible give her a root supplement with hormones and vitamins to ease the shock side affect's of the transplant. After a good week and a half of this start feeding her some nitrogen, something like 10-2-1 or 8-4-6. what kind of light is she getting? and the tmp and humidity?? were going to need some more info or some pic's if you can! Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back