Bagseeds 2 wks Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndicaKid

Reaction score
2 females from a total of 6 that I planted originally. One of them is coming around pretty nice, has tiney branches from all over the plant extending up towards the light.
Judging by their leaves I think they're mostly Indica, but They could be mixed. Can't wait to try them out!

:48:
I'll add the pics when i get home today

attaching pics has sooo many rules!:holysheep:

I've been attaching files and resizing for an hour and i'm still not getting it right!
(then again maybe that hydro has something to do with it)

They are both under 600 watt, flourescent light. The bigger one, "bud 1" is tied down since it was getting too tall for my closet!

1 whole.JPG

1 tie.JPG

1 whole2.JPG

big bud 1.JPG

big bud 2.JPG

2 whole.JPG

thanx fellas, I can't wait to inhale these two beautiful girls into my lungs, (So what if they're from the streets, I still love'm)

Anyways, I came home today after a little extended weekend in Toronto only to find these two females looking very buddalicious at the top. They're almost 3 weeks into flowering, but no frosty (THC) yet and the smell isn't too strong, yet. :hubba:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Wow, beautiful marijuana plants IndicaKid! I really like the second picture above. I think I might make that my background picture for a while! They are loving life, you can tell.
Happy growing.

thanx, how's ur crop doing right now. These days are really humid here, so i'm noticing some yellowing of the leaves. Even though i have a fan there, i'm going to reduce humidity with an AC installed in the room. Keeps both me and my plants cool :hubba:

Nice looking girls you got there! good luck, happy harvest!

IndicaKid said:
2 females from a total of 6 that I planted originally. One of them is coming around pretty nice, has tiney branches from all over the plant extending up towards the light.
Judging by their leaves I think they're mostly Indica, but They could be mixed. Can't wait to try them out!

:48:
I'll add the pics when i get home today

How long did you wait until you started flowering them?

the last time he posted was June 2008... don't think you will be getting a reply to your questions Cheech...

Latest posts

Back