barney's farm seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
can anyone give a thumbs up or down ? they are priced well at attitude..i'm looking at the morning glory.

High Times is constantly praising these guys...so take that for what you will. It's either really good bud...or they have freinds in high places...lol. I've never grown them out, but I wouldn't be afraid to try them. They do have alot to compete with in the Dam...so they couldn't be that bad and still carry the reputation that they do IMO.

I have just planted 4 Violator Kush from Barney's Farm. They all popped within 2 days of being planted. 3 are sitting in soil growing and waiting for some sexing and 1 died when I pinched the tap root in between transplants.

I hve been wanting to buy their LSD strain...I think they are a good breeder from what I hve read.

Im growing LSD now, its a very hardy looking plant. Got mine from Attitude Pick n Mix.

I grew blue cheese outside last summer. It was awesome, very mold resistant and had a great smell. I would definitely recommend it.

I think LSD is the one getting all the rave reviews in High Times, and just Barneys Farm in general...the coffee shop. I'd say if the seeds are priced right, I'd give it a shot.

i've been sitting in front of my pc for 2 days now trying to decide how to spend $100 on seeds and i can't make up my mind...AAARRRGGG!!! and LSD is out of stock !!!!!AAARRRGG AGAIN!!!!

PUFF MONKEY said:
i've been sitting in front of my pc for 2 days now trying to decide how to spend $100 on seeds and i can't make up my mind...AAARRRGGG!!! and LSD is out of stock !!!!!AAARRRGG AGAIN!!!!

Fem LSD for 12 bucks a bean....>>>hxxp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/barneys-farm-lsd

i have used bf with great results. in fact i just harvested some red berry cherry, really good and have some lsd going now, its almost 3 weeks old and is about 6 inchs tall and very buschy:hubba:

Latest posts

Back