barneys farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I think so to, I like mine compared to the Canada ones because if you notice when you look at mine, after using the bean, the package IS A PLANT SPIKE! You know one of those spikes to tell you what strain your using that pushes into the dirt. I thought that was really cool. The packaging from GREEN HOUSE SEEDS is cool to. If you look you can see the packaging to the Liberty Haze beans to. lol Nothing like sealed breeder packs so you know your not getting screwed.

The Canadian ones are the same all over the world it's just not the single seed pack like you seem to have.

Yea I should have insisted on keeping them in breeders packs...but anyways so far so good...I had 9 pop out of ten of the critical kush and they all are looking good so far! The only reason I had went straight thru barneys was because attitude wasn't accepting credit card orders at the time for some reason and I needed more of a specific strain...I did place another order thru attitude a week ago for some white widow so I'm hoping they get here in the next day or 2 and they can grow up alongside the CK!

Yeah I hear ya, glad you had an almost perfect germination rate like I did. I thought about it the other night after replying on here and I can't think of one time the beans I got directly from them didn't sprout. I've never gone thru attitude, have read and been told a few times that Attitudes orders always come through O Hare / Chicago Airport and they get flagged and searched every time so I never even tried. But Bonza will always give thhe singular breeder packs like the ones I posted pics of. I actually will get mine from Bonza because they are the same exact thing, but they give you the choice on the breeder pack, Barney's sometimes doesn't I guess. Its hard for me to trust just a plain bean in a clear mini bag ya know. Wish there was a reputable USA seed bank. May I ask where abouts you stay, how long did it take, and was the cost high?

Latest posts

Back