Battle Kush-- Larry vs Burmese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

Here I go again,

I gave a few buddies clones in early June and they are doing well, so i went about 3 weeks ago and took some cuts, 2 weeks in the bubbler and they were looking sad, but they all rooted and i got them in dirt and fed them and they have perked up bigtime, lots of new growth.

row of 5 is Larry OG
row of 4 is Burmese Kush

kush clones 001.JPG

kush clones 003.JPG

Looking good, ill be pulling upaseat
Very interested to see how much better someone wit some skills at growing does on the Burmese than o did, mojo at u bro

Those are gorgeous big mamma plants. It's a Kushoff! Have fun dman.

Thanks Chewy and Rose.

The pics of the big plants were taken July 20, just before I topped them, havent seen them since, but im told they are giant bushes.

The Larry clones (red cups) have doubled and 2 of the BKush have also, not bad for 3 days, i will probably put them in final pots this W/E and flip them around 8/26/11 if this growth continues.

001.JPG

sweet grow u got goin man. Im going to pull up a stoll, roll a chemdog j and njoy.

-Happydaze

I guess you liked Larry enough to hang on to her.....like I need to ask. lol I know I will hang onto mine for a long time.

Thanks guys,

HL, Larry has only impressed everyone ive smoked her with, shes not going anywhere.

dman1234 said:
Thanks guys,

HL, Larry has only impressed everyone ive smoked her with, shes not going anywhere.

I hear ya bro....I actually hve friends who don't like to smoke her. They can't function.:hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:
I hear ya bro....I actually hve friends who don't like to smoke her. They can't function.:hubba:

My bro and his wife have a room downstairs for smoking, away from the little ones, we cant smoke Larry in there anymore, an hour later the upstairs of his place still stunk real bad, he tells me no other weeds odour even leaves his room normally. we all love it.

dman1234 said:
My bro and his wife have a room downstairs for smoking, away from the little ones, we cant smoke Larry in there anymore, an hour later the upstairs of his place still stunk real bad, he tells me no other weeds odour even leaves his room normally. we all love it.

I am glad you can vouch for just how good she is.....I was beginning to feel like a raving lunatic going on about her.:)

She makes me put more stuff in the wrong places then any other smoke. Put my wallet in the fridge the other night.....:D :holysheep:

Hamster Lewis said:
I am glad you can vouch for just how good she is.....I was beginning to feel like a raving lunatic going on about her.:)

I know what you mean, i was beginning to feel like we were both raving lunatics going on about her. :D

How is that speed control working for you? Is it the ' Speedster'? I was looking to get one but heard good and bad reviews for them.

YYZ Skinhead said:
Mmmmm...lush Canadian Kush...so gorgeous and green...:smoke1:

Thanks, i dont know how Canadian this Kush is but it is being grown in Canada:hubba:

Solanero said:
How is that speed control working for you? Is it the ' Speedster'? I was looking to get one but heard good and bad reviews for them.

Yes it is the "speedster" its a little over 3 yrs old and never had an issue.

i only use it in veg, when i have 1 600 and no filter i turn the fan down a little.

once im in flower with 2 600's and a filter i remove the speed control and let the fan run full power.

Latest posts

Back