BBPs' NV AK48

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost ready to chop. I'm going to give her about 10 more days:D.

bud 031.jpg

bud 032.jpg

bud 033.jpg

Very Very Nice Bbp They Look Like They Got Alot Of Love,i Bet There Going 2 Be The S**t.

Very Very Nice If It Smokes As Good As It Looks Your Going For A Ride Injoy..

Looking good B.......just waiting for some AK48 beans myself.....should be here anyday....look forward to hearing a smoke report.........:)

Wassupp BBP......jus lookin at those mouth watering pics......did you clip any side growth off those girls?.......I've got my beans in an I wanna grow some buds like yours....Respect........:)

I clipped a lil growth off at the beginning of flowering so air could get under her. Should be easy to grow buds like mine. She was at around 6 inches before being switched to flower. She's now 2-2 1/2 ft!!! She would be huge if I would have vegged her until 18 inches. Easy to grow, doesn't need hardly any nutes. Just water and watch(I grew organically).

Man those plants look AWESOME, I can see why its a white strain. I have one ak in my set up, I hope mine looks like yours!

kb3159 said:
Man those plants look AWESOME, I can see why its a white strain. I have one ak in my set up, I hope mine looks like yours!
I hope yours do too:aok:! Nirvana strains are under rated. If more people keep growing killer buds with them maybe people won't spend 100+ $$$ on strains anymore:D.

I clipped a bud off the day before yesterday. Dried it in the oven for about 15 min then let it sit and air dry for a few days. I rolled a joint today and this is some good bud. I hardly have any amber triches, MAYBE 15% and this is some killer! Lung expanding too so I wouldn't try to hog a joint:). I'm going to chop her in 2 days...day 56.

yeah bbp thats lookin mighty fine excellent job ya doin there

Freshly chopped and hanged. The big bud is the main cola off of my big plant. The middle is a side shoot from the biggest(I have the rest of her laying out drying). The last bud is the main cola off of my small plant(the rest of her is still going with unfinished seeds). It's been fun. Expect a smoke report in about a week:D!

bud 037.jpg

bud 038.jpg

Btw, i'm revegging the big one so this thread will continue:D!

Well, she finally revegged. It took a good 20 days but she's looking good. All of the flowering growth has pretty much died. The new growth is beautiful but funny looking. very green and thick leaves. I'll post pics when she's bigger and better looking. Thnx for stopping by.

hey BBP- what ever happened with this? You still have it going?

What'd you think about the AK taste/high/potency? What was your final yield on this first one?

I hope mine turns out as nice as yours

what ever happened with this? You still have it going?
Nope...shes gone:).
What'd you think about the AK taste/high/potency? What was your final yield on this first one?
I remember she had a nice buzz but thats about it. I'd grow her again for sure.

Latest posts

Back