BC bud depot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasgrow

kasgrow
Reaction score
I finally got my bog sour bubble seeds from www.bcbuddepot. It took 8 weeks. They sent me 16 free seeds a couple of weeks ago since there was a delay. They had a bad batch of seeds and had to get a new batch. I use www.drchronic.com because of their speed, dependability and stealth but I had to give bc bud depot credit for getting the job done.
I put three seeds to soak last night so I will see how well they germinate, they all looked good so far.

Update on those seeds all three seeds cracked with a fresh white root and I planted them just now.

wen you ordered your beans was tha price in Euros? if so how do ya convert it too u.s dollars. An how much did tha ones u got cost, an how many did ya pay 4. Cause I'm thinkin bout ordering me some cause all I got is stuff from Smoke sacks an etc.

congratulations man i hope all 3 are females

PS
Hi SmokinMom

its all good the best wishesh for mothers day

Thank you everybody. I am happy to finally get them going. They should be just about ready to flower when my room is done with what I have going now.

Latest posts

Back