Beating a Hair Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draston

Reaction score
So I need a new job, actually, I want to go back to an old job I had because they are hiring again but the problem is I've been heavy smoking for the past 4 or more months, like once or twice a day every other day or every day for entire weeks. I know the place does a hair test and I'm not going to try to act stupid or anything but I know the only way for sure to beat it is just to stop for a while so thats what I'm doing.

I can't make the job work with my current school schedule so I plan to stop for 2 months cold turkey before I apply. Do you think this will be enough or do I need to purchase a detox kit as well? If so which one should I get?

Draston said:
So I need a new job, actually, I want to go back to an old job I had because they are hiring again but the problem is I've been heavy smoking for the past 4 or more months, like once or twice a day every other day or every day for entire weeks. I know the place does a hair test and I'm not going to try to act stupid or anything but I know the only way for sure to beat it is just to stop for a while so thats what I'm doing.

I can't make the job work with my current school schedule so I plan to stop for 2 months cold turkey before I apply. Do you think this will be enough or do I need to purchase a detox kit as well? If so which one should I get?

omfg a hair test? They hair test new hires............. where are you working hitlercorp? Seriously, are u applying for like an FBI job or something?

nope, Briggs and Stratton

I know its crazy but they do it...

Draston said:
nope, Briggs and Stratton

I know its crazy but they do it...

your right, thats downright nuts. How bout u work for some other engine corp that doesn't test your damn hair. Thats just sick!

um well the best you can get here in my town is 7 dollars an hour... Briggs starts you out at 10.05 an hour and since I've already worked there I'll hire in at 11.50 an hour.

Draston said:
um well the best you can get here in my town is 7 dollars an hour... Briggs starts you out at 10.05 an hour and since I've already worked there I'll hire in at 11.50 an hour.

damn wages **** where u live, but i bet cost of living isn't insane either.

I don't see an answer here, so I'll throw in my 2 cent. I'm pretty sure that the amount of time it takes for your hair to be clean is measured in years...

Hair, like finger and toenails, are made of the protein keratin and are tested with the same process. The method of screening for drug use in a Hair test is the five panel, Enzyme Multiple Immunoassay Test (EMIT). The Hair is put in a chemical solution to rid the Hair of external contaminants and is then liquefied.
Five drugs are tested for with the qualitative detection of cocaine, amphetamines / methamphetamines (ecstasy), opiates (heroin, morphine),PCP (angels dust,hog) and tetrahydrocannabinol (marijuana, hashish).
Results of a Hair sample will represent drug use that is approximately 4-6 months from the time of ingestion. Hairs can be clipped, or, if length does not allow, can be shaved in a safe and pain-free sample collection.

shave your head dude....better yet BIC your head smooth. :D

Where i was working (shop closed and moved overseas) they also did hair tests. I also worked there previously once and went back, they also did another hair test. I was smoking the day before I knew i was going back. I went to the local head shop and the guy pointed me out to the cheap stuff he had, recommended it over the expensive stuff. I cannot remember the name of it but it worked because they hired me back in. Also they did the urine test, if they do that there, which I know the briggs plant by my house does, drink plenty of cranberry juice as this cleans out your system very well. I learned that one from just paying attention to some women I knew having urinary tract problems and they had them drink it to detoxify there system. Hope all works out well for you.

the_riz said:
shave your head dude....better yet BIC your head smooth. :D

louis said:
If you have no hair on your head, they go for other parts of your body, parts that aren't that easy to shave.....

I ain't BIC'n that part tell ya that much :p

As far as I know it remains in hair forever. Saw a documentary recently of how they can prove Columbus was not the first one to discover America.

They've found traces of cocaine in hair samples of Egyptian mummies thousands of years old. This proves Egypt was trading with the Americas a couple of thousand years before his supposed discovery.

Runbyhemp said:
As far as I know it remains in hair forever. Saw a documentary recently of how they can prove Columbus was not the first one to discover America.

They've found traces of cocaine in hair samples of Egyptian mummies thousands of years old. This proves Egypt was trading with the Americas a couple of thousand years before his supposed discovery.

hasn't it been uncovered for awhile now that tons of people were here before columbo?

It doesn't stay in LIVE hair forever. as for Egyptians trading with America, Isn't Egypt in the middle of the desert? I would think that if they saw the lush rainforests of south America (That's where most of the coke originates from, right?) they would of stayed.... (Maybe that's what happened, maybe then they were enslaved by the Spaniards, Ok, I'm done philosophizing now.)

DLtoker said:
One word. NAIR

In order to pass this test you will have to be BALD! Every where.
They can take arm, leg, toe, finger, back, chest, neck, feet, hands, butt and genitils hair.

Take some other job or quite smoking for awhile.

I do know that Comcast tests hair too....food for thought.

www.testnegative.com and get a product called "Hair Folllicle Shampoo" made by a company called Clear Choice.

i sell it at my work, and have succesfully got more than 50 people their current jobs

Fire it up

KT

I know you have to stop for a while for it to not be in your hair. I'm just worried that after 2 months of not smoking and then using a shampoo that when I apply and they test my hair they will see marijuana useage and then deny me. I am going for an internship there for my degree at college and this is a big deal to me. Going bald will deny me automatically for a job so that isn't an option. Come on people, use common sense. If you go in for a drug test for hair and your completely bald all over they will just not hire you... seriously...

Draston said:
I know you have to stop for a while for it to not be in your hair. I'm just worried that after 2 months of not smoking and then using a shampoo that when I apply and they test my hair they will see marijuana useage and then deny me. I am going for an internship there for my degree at college and this is a big deal to me. Going bald will deny me automatically for a job so that isn't an option. Come on people, use common sense. If you go in for a drug test for hair and your completely bald all over they will just not hire you... seriously...

I don't know much about pot and hair except that it stays in there a long time (I heard somewhere that it stays forever) Is it really worth the extra couple bucks an hour to go through all this? Im sure u can find another job if B and S will hire you. Just try that shampoo and go for it, leave it to fate.

Latest posts

Back