been lurking for a while, finally joined up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinkfoot13

Reaction score
greetings fellow growers,i finally joined up after a long time lurking about on this fine forum.
i'm on my 4th year of outdoor growing up here in the hills.
every year gets better and better and haven't had to buy a bag in years.
still smokin' last years crop and have 20 females in the ground as we speak.
all from seed we have been working with and they are really at home in this climate.
i'm not much with computers ,but will try and post some pics.although i wonder if i'll be able to do it.
have them in since may 6th and they are really taking off.
thanks to all i haven't met for the wealth of info,and good luck to all in their quest for a bountiful harvest.
Stinkfoot13

Welcome to MP Stinkfoot. :48: Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow. If you have any problems uploading pics just give a yell. ;)

lol welcome to MP hope u enjoy your stay and like mom said go wash your feet and make sure u use soap lol just kidding. im sure u will love it here everyone has a sense of humor hope u do lol

SmokinMom said:
Hey welcome. Now go wash those feet. ;) Hahahaha.

when i first clicked this thread and seen his name i was going to make a joke like the one momma said, but... she beat me to it!

stinkfoot:welcome: & Enjoy!

thanks folks, stinkfoot was the name of my last band,and 13 is my lucky #
took a walk last night and was very pleased with what i saw.
going to be a banner year.
go ahead, joke on guys, i can take it :hubba:

Heya, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy MP as much as i do! It's a really great environment and there's tons of great people!!! anyways take care and good luck on your grow. :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Stinkfoot13 said:
i'm on my 4th year of outdoor growing up here in the hills.
every year gets better and better and haven't had to buy a bag in years.
still smokin' last years crop and have 20 females in the ground as we speak.
all from seed we have been working with and they are really at home in this climate.

Wow, there's probably a bunch we could learn from you with that history. Looking forward to seeing some pictures. If you need help with that, click on me & send a PM!

Latest posts

Back