been to the dentist recently?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftw2012

The end is near!
Reaction score
ok...someone had one time mentioned to me that they think smoking pot must have coated his teeth with a bit of resin and he never gets cavities. then i realized that i have had a cavity since i started smoking. which was odd because i usually got one or 2 a year before i smoked. has anyone else noticed this? or maybe im just crazy? just thought id throw that out and see what everyone else thought.

well i highly doubt what your friend said as being true

the only truth in this statement is that yes pot does leave a resinous stain on your teeth...and its a different color than from tobacco...so basically your dentist can tell what you what smoke by the discoloration

as far as preventing cavities...i don't think so ;)

i admit i would be extremely suprised if there was a strong trend towards fewer cavities...but thought...hell might as well bring it up. whats everyone else think?

I'm a cig. smoker and like chocolate. I'm damned to cavities with or without weed. HAHAHAHA

I've been smoking lot's of timewarp... let's see if I can get this out... I was at the dentist about a month ago and he's doing his thing and he's like, 'yo... the reason you have so many cavaties is becaues of your medication (i told him i smoke-med user) it reduces saliva production [cotton mouth] and saliva protects your teeth"- and then he gives me this HUGE wink and this perfect dentist smile and he goes, 'i've got the same problem.....' -right in front of his assistant... i hope this makes sense it's wake 'n bake in my time zone.. :D

Latest posts

Back