Beer drinkers r us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on a Blue Moon kick also. Target has had it on sale. I don't know what will be on sale this week... I'll soon find out since my fridge is empty. :D

Shipyard Export is a real good light tasting lager very light like a bud light of lager def a repurchase

just had some batch 19 its a larder and tasty with a nice head change

I think I've tried that one skullcandy.

Corona is on sale this week. :D

yeah it is tasty and I meant a larger or how ever its spelled I picked it up at a local convenient store . Batch 19 it even helpped my meat taste better

I have been watching the Redd's Apple Ale commercials and have to say that it sounded downright tasty. So decided I needed to buy a 6 pack and give it a try. I was not disappointed--the description seems apt, crisp like an apple, brewed like an ale. I like it.

I have been watching the Redd's Apple Ale commercials and have to say that it sounded downright tasty. So decided I needed to buy a 6 pack and give it a try. I was not disappointed--the description seems apt, crisp like an apple, brewed like an ale. I like it.

Hate beer, love this stuff. Constantly have it in my fridge and literally... damn near HATE beer. :D

Good move THG :aok:

hmm sounds good had not seen those

got a chance to get a six'er of Redds Apple ale I got to say it is alright remimended me of a boons farm I had a few years back I did enjoy it and would buy it again.

Zeigenbock is on sale for $11.99 a 12 pk so that's what's in my fridge.

Cheers!

Guinness Extra Stout for me .. The Guiness Foriegn Extra is good too. I'm not a fan of their black or the pasteurized beers. I'm ok with other beers like Harp, Heiniken, Becks, Tsing Tao, Red Stripe, Stella... (imports - LOL)!!
A stong (not dark) beer mixed with a strong ginger ale is tasty if you want to avoid getting blasted, but you still want a cold beer.
I don't drink often or much, but if & when I have a beer, I like to taste it. :p

Sounds good to me gtp. Good to see ya lady. :)

I'm disappointed in tonight's offering, but I liked the bottle. I should have remembered, never judge a book by its cover..lol.

Brewed in Houston.

Click the pic for a better view. :p

image.jpg

I think what I've enjoyed the most about this beer was the message under the top...lol.

Maybe I'll make it my avatar. :hubba:

image.jpg

I don't belive I have seen eitherone of the last two beers posted water melon beer sounds sweat

Yes, it does sound like it would taste like sweat. ;):p:D

(By accident once I bought raspberry beer. I was SO close to losing my lunch.)

Yea that one could taste like angus' azz or something . :-0

Latest posts

Back