Being watched by the enemy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thief said:
ya suppose eating weed would make em more tender like soaking lobsters in brandy b4 cookin em?

LOL,it would probably take a lot of weed to do the trick!

She looks so cool and that's really a good picture. She seems kind of curious like "What is that guy doing all the way out here anyways??" Bambi was a traumatic film. I like animals anyways. I don't see the point in bothering them. It looks like she has plenty to eat out there anyways. It looks really nice where you are too.

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
She looks so cool and that's really a good picture. She seems kind of curious like "What is that guy doing all the way out here anyways??" Bambi was a traumatic film. I like animals anyways. I don't see the point in bothering them. It looks like she has plenty to eat out there anyways. It looks really nice where you are too.

Thanks,it's the first real good pic of a deer I've got after years of carrying a camera with me.Yeah the deer are very happy here.Lots and lots of fields to frolic in.Well until they step out into the road:eek:

Damnnable deer. If you can kill varmints for destroying your gardens, how about deer? I had the same doe comin up and strippin my zucchini over and over and 3 daze later my zukes would rebush out but everytime I fretted till it came back. Never killed my zukes, just made it hydra out more and get more vegging stalks. Damn deer!

Great shot ...:banana: must have been a great moment ... deer won't mess with your ladies after they get a certain age ... they just like the young tender plants ... after they get that certain smell we all know and love ... they don't mess with it ... I have a friend that is growing and he told me a deer was bedded down next to one of his ladies ... didn't touch it ... I have a deer that beds down right next to one of my ladies ... hasn't touch it ... but to be fair ... I did ask the Angels to make them invisible to animals and humans ... :hubba:

Yo Ho Friends,
I too am an avid lover of critters, I love them baked, broiled, seasoned and simmered. I say give the deer a chance. Hang a strip of venison from something nearby. WAIT - that might not do the trick, LOL you might round up all the local coyotes, and they would trample anything. HMMmmmmmm
I know !!!! put up a pic of some hanging deer freshly caught and cleaned, or better yet send me a hind quarters and let me smoke her for ya, and I'll send you back some beggin strips, Oh-wait that's bacon isn't it, LMAO.

Good Luck, those are some cruel looking eyes that she has there, LOL
Great pic, I'm drooling all over myself. :holysheep:
I floor it for Bambi.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

You could probably just feed the deer and they won't want to eat anything else. The deer in the photo looks like she has plenty to eat. The vegetation looks very lush. You could probably feed all the little munchers. You also have to consider that they are herbivores and if you have not noticed everything is pretty much dying from environmental stress including us. I would just feed them. It does not cost that much and it saves your crop.

You could probably just feed the deer and they won't want to eat anything else. The deer in the photo looks like she has plenty to eat. The vegetation looks very lush. You could probably feed all the little munchers. You also have to consider that they are herbivores and if you have not noticed everything is pretty much dying from environmental stress including us. I would just feed them. It does not cost that much and it saves your crop.
while this is true.. it would also attract all their ken folk..
it's like feeding stray cats...IMO scare 'em off with tee-tee.0

I agree 100% with turkey neck, around here deer are thicker than they were a hundred years ago by natural resources statistics. I would "highly" discourage any deer from getting anywhere near my plants. AND I am not so sure a deer wouldnt just eat young plants! Deer are voracious herbavores! Does that make them seem more menacing?

I too keep venison in my freezer as it makes tasty jerky, roast and chili.
Deer hunting round here is too easy as there are so damn many of the pesky things around. Which reminds me, I need to go get my permits before its too late. As a true patriot I believe you should be able to harvest food and hemp off your own land for free.... but neither can be done without trouble from the law anymore... George Washington feel free to roll over in your grave

Don't bother feeding them, all of their extended family moves right in. Trust me, did that.

Yeah but then you could use their poo for fertilizer. I bet it's better than bunny manure. Besides that who wouldn't want to pet those guys! Deer are the least of your worries to be honest. They never even nip at people. I have more injuries from domesticated animals than the wild ones I have been close to!

We have a very high concentrtion of deer,and honestly they normally will not bother a flowering plant. You put blood meal around your plant,and I can just about guarantee, Skunk, Fox, Opossum, or yote is going to dig it up.

SFC said:
We have a very high concentrtion of deer,and honestly they normally will not bother a flowering plant. You put blood meal around your plant,and I can just about guarantee, Skunk, Fox, Opossum, or yote is going to dig it up.

One year we used blood meal on some plants and the mosquitoes were so bad around them we could only be back there about a minute at a time.Not to mention that year we had millions of locusts that would dive bomb us in that woods.We had to cover our faces and run to get to the plants!

GrowRebel said:
Great shot ...:banana: must have been a great moment ... deer won't mess with your ladies after they get a certain age ... they just like the young tender plants ... after they get that certain smell we all know and love ... they don't mess with it ... :hubba:
Deer are the least of your worries to be honest...
....they normally will not bother a flowering plant..

...Oh?.:p
the voracious li'l bastards consumed at least 4 oz of prime ripe buds...off of 4 different patches, spread out over better than 200 yards.

eaten.JPG

eaten2.JPG

Hick said:
...Oh?.:p
the voracious li'l bastards consumed at least 4 oz of prime ripe buds...off of 4 different patches, spread out over better than 200 yards.

This calls for war,grab your guns boys!

ya suppose eating weed would make em more tender like soaking lobsters in brandy b4 cookin em?

this just raised a question for me.
ok so THC is stored in fat cells. what if you raised your own chicken or duck or some kind of small animal with an ample amount of fat. If about a month before you killed and dressed the animal you mixed a few buds into its feel would you possibly get any effect from the THC stored in the animal?
It could be another hairbrained scheem but its like 5:30 in the morning and i need to sleep. This is where my mind goes when im sleep deprived.

Latest posts

Back