Best game to play when high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ekoostik_Hookah said:
"The Thing" is another scary azz game to play stoneeed

Awww man, i've played that too sober. can't imagine playing it high with all those freaky noises...man this is freaking me out just thinking about playing it high.

Oh yeah Ekootik, GoW sound like it would be a treat high, good thing the PS3 is backward compatible. Also look for GoW3 heard it might come out at the end of this year for the PS3.

Another few games are

Call Of Duty 4 (Xbox Live)
Duck Hunt (For Nintendo)
and
If you have one
any of the Eye Toy games for PS2 (DEFINATE PISS YOURSELF LAUGH!)

and brings me to this

The Wii...Is the best system for being stoned...kind of hard high..but Super Mario Galaxy kicks *** stoned

Another thing about the Wii..might want to find a way to tie the controller to your wrist..cause theres a high chance its goin to fly haha

ABOUT WII.. look for a video online called "Head Tracking"
It will seriously blow your figgin mind dudes!!!

It just makes you think.....what will games be like in the Future?
They are going to be insane......Full Real 3D.....as in Image Poppin fun!!

They discribe it like looking through a window ( head tracking).
when you move left, you can see more to the right......when you move right, you can see whats to the left.
as opposed to just stairing at a flat screen....where you only see a straight shot....

In the video they show Targets on the screen that you shoot.....its sooooo 3D that you can get close to the Tv...and have a target move behind your head...and you can see whats behind the target.

Heres the link !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

ya i know .
TALK ABOUT THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX....

OUTSIDE THE GARAGE...

..OUTSIDE THE STADIUM...

..OUTSIDE THE SOLAR SYSTEM.......

Lol Inyaface. Saw that a while back, can't believe someone just was playing around and figured that out. I have tried it and it is FREAKING awesome too bad only one person can really enjoy the experience at a time. It was still cool tho. Let me see if I can find the link where it shows you have to do it.....

I loved playing Halo, Def Jam Fight For NY, Diablo, Carbon City, Ncaa Gamebreaker 06, Sonic the Hedgehog Series, i can't remember what else I used to play when I was high ...

boxing is fun when stoned but as its my mates who are the stoners i can randomly pick my shots and giggle

damn they are so stoopiddddddddd

lol

pkj

definitly anything on the wii.... i just got call of duty 3 for the wii and i got a gun, so fun....

final fight round 3 , its a boxing game i dont remember the exact name of it
have fun =) remember have alot of friends and the loser switches turn

if i'm chilln smokin a blunt w/ some friends, i'd say bones

if i'm high solo

gta4 on xbox live, hands down
lots of cool stoners to play w/ and talk sh!+ 2

Latest posts

Back