Best game to play when high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno... I play some Empire Earth from time to time. Is Starcraft kinda similiar?

i m playin empire earth2 all the time,yes its a similar old one(1997)

I think I just have EE 1, plus the expansion, not 2.

I used to play quite a bit, and dominate... I've lost most of my skills now. :cry:

I've been too busy with my mini grow.

all EE are excellent games,now waiting for EE3...

LOL, dunno... haven't even played 2. I might go for 3 though.

I play a little Counter Strike Source every now and then, sometimes some Day of Defeat Source, perfect FPS games.. Insurgency mod's pretty good too, but i rarely got time to play anymore so its rare

if you like EE dont miss EE2 bought mine original cheap like 25bux

Jash, I will probably go buy that... cus it sounds kickass.

jash said:
if you like EE dont miss EE2 bought mine original cheap like 25bux

Also, I have CS... just uninstalled it a long time ago... can't remember why. I think I was pissed at it....

the_riz said:
I play a little Counter Strike Source every now and then, sometimes some Day of Defeat Source, perfect FPS games.. Insurgency mod's pretty good too, but i rarely got time to play anymore so its rare

i also used to play rarely but after all this i think im going to play EE2 expansion now!!!

I guess some people have different styles...

I think it's weird playing an fps on pc after playing console for so many years.

Runbyhemp said:
Strictly Pc man myself, don't like those console controllers. Give me a keyboard and mouse anyday. Much more control over the cross hair in those first person shooters :)

Best game to play is scarface for ps2... soo crazy and fun plz enjoy :joint::joint:

WoW was funny as hell to play high, esp roaming around doing world pvp and raids. Hearing people chat over vent/team speak.

CS: Source is fun too.

TAKE MY ADVICE !! IF YOU OWN A PS2
FIRST GO BUY GOD OF WAR

THEN WHEN YOU FINISH THAT GAME, BUY GOD OF WAR II

It a single player, but you will get sooo into this game, that you will likely finish it in 3 days ( i did ).
The second is way better than the first, but the first one rocks soooo much its hard to compare.
I found the game just by chance....played for 5 seconds and i was hooked !!!
Seriously guys, if your a gamer ( stoned gamer) buy god of war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kratos will prevail :)

Dude the best games to play when high are...Kids games..yes I know..just because of the colors and the intensity of the sounds and levels

Rez
Frequency
Amplitude
Any one of the Guitar Heros
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Because the amount of freedom you have and you can get high in the game ;) )
Saints Row (Same as GTA: San Andreas)
Mario 64
Any Spyro game
NBA Street Homecourt and V3
Any Dragonball Z game (Exteme Color!)
Ace Combat
Destroy All Humans
Tony Hawk Proskater
Zelda for N64
Most fishing games.
Earthworm Jim
Crash Bandicoot
MX & ATV Untamed
Silent Hill (Just because you get really scared)

and my personal favorite

Dance Dance Revolution

Inyaface13 said:
Dude the best games to play when high are...Kids games..yes I know..just because of the colors and the intensity of the sounds and levels

Rez
Frequency
Amplitude
Any one of the Guitar Heros
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Because the amount of freedom you have and you can get high in the game ;) )
Saints Row (Same as GTA: San Andreas)
Mario 64
Any Spyro game
NBA Street Homecourt and V3
Any Dragonball Z game (Exteme Color!)
Ace Combat
Destroy All Humans
Tony Hawk Proskater
Zelda for N64
Most fishing games.
Earthworm Jim
Crash Bandicoot
MX & ATV Untamed
Silent Hill (Just because you get really scared)

and my personal favorite

Dance Dance Revolution

I've been looking for Rez for ages now, it's so hard to find for a reasonable price.

Everything on you list sounds awesome but Silent Hill.Fun game but that would scare the hell out of me high. Esp in the 2nd one when you find yourself in the court yard...I would totally freak high.

Yeah I know ive played it more than a few times high and I usually laugh at the **** that scares me..but if im sober its creepy as hell..but if you play it sober after you smoke...your like..damn i shouldnt have played this high now it looks gay...You just dont want scary games that make sudden noises or apperences...but if you have Xbox 360...you can download Rez on there and its in High Definition..

Latest posts

Back