Best Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got some Barney's Blueberry OG... haven't grown it yet, but those descriptors are what put me onto it. Another is Humbolts Blueberry Muffins

Bubba
I grew blueberry muffins out this season and they were some beautiful plants that stank of blueberry .I bred one with a purple strain and clone the best female I had ,so I have 2 moms growing right now,I want to find a Blueberry indica or something close to the original BB to breed with this insane plant . I heard good things about the BB og strain . If u got xtra seeds of it I ll send some of these beans to trade and a few other. DM if your interested..

Well look what just fell thru the mail shoot. I love the mailman. He will be getting an extra large Christmas tip this year. 💞💞💞

IMG_9192.jpeg

I grew blueberry muffins out this season and they were some beautiful plants that stank of blueberry .I bred one with a purple strain and clone the best female I had ,so I have 2 moms growing right now,I want to find a Blueberry indica or something close to the original BB to breed with this insane plant . I heard good things about the BB og strain . If u got xtra seeds of it I ll send some of these beans to trade and a few other. DM if your interested..
I just bought a few, either 3 or 5 (usually) just to see what the fuss is. I haven't purchased the blueberry muffins but it sure has my attention!

Bubba

I would avoid anything djshort related.
Worst disappointment I ever had from seed.
Bought ten packs for high dollar cuz that fag said that would "guarantee the blueberry pheno".
I got mediocre indicas and a lot of hermies with zero blueberry or any berry.
When I said something he was all grower error and then ghosted me.
I still **** with him and his kid when I come across them.........trying to get my monies worth somehow.
😆

I would avoid anything djshort related.
Worst disappointment I ever had from seed.
Bought ten packs for high dollar cuz that fag said that would "guarantee the blueberry pheno".
I got mediocre indicas and a lot of hermies with zero blueberry or any berry.
When I said something he was all grower error and then ghosted me.
I still **** with him and his kid when I come across them.........trying to get my monies worth somehow.
😆
Lmao,I ve heard the same thing,it s him reaping the rewards of his original BB thats lost now. I want the old shit that made me feel like I was on cloud 10 and melted into a euphoric bliss. I know its long gone but I keep trying

Latest posts

Back