Best Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to meet u Boo,Im Joe from western Mass..
Nice to meet you as well. Joe, I had a couple of friends that lived up in the Massachusetts area….
Amazing and it really does taste like blueberries. Ok I’m convinced now yum 😋🥹
it does doesn’t it…yummy and a real nice euphoric high… that’s the first time I ever had blueberry pot the tasted like blueberry… It doesn’t taste kind of like, or sort of like blueberry, it taste like a blueberry muffin would…

LOL! My psycho-jealous ex started a nasty fight with me when we watched the Jack Nicholson/Jessica Lange version of that movie, and I started squirming in my seat a little. (Hey...it was Jessica Lange, and I was in my 20's! Yeah...she was HAWT!)

'Ol' what's-her-face' stomped around for an hour, rantin' and screamin' about me "wantin' to bang J. Lange" - she danged near smashed the TV!

"WELL YOU CAN JUST HAVE HER! YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!"

Yep. Those words ^^^^^ left her face. Beach was a freakin' LOON. lolol

I sure know how to pick 'em. :rolleyes:

LOL! My psycho-jealous ex started a nasty fight with me when we watched the Jack Nicholson/Jessica Lange version of that movie, and I started squirming in my seat a little. (Hey...it was Jessica Lange, and I was in my 20's! Yeah...she was HAWT!)

'Ol' what's-her-face' stomped around for an hour, rantin' and screamin' about me "wantin' to bang J. Lange" - she danged near smashed the TV!

Should have bought her a real life mask of J Lange and asked her to wear it LOL

You should have told her that Jessica wasn't returning your calls.......

I had one of those, I spent 22 years with till she decided to be a scumbag cheater and now shes everyones GF ,LOL Man, I always had that same thought ,I know how to pick em. lol I always liked the crazy ones ..

I had one of those, I spent 22 years with till she decided to be a scumbag cheater and now shes everyones GF ,LOL Man, I always had that same thought ,I know how to pick em. lol I always liked the crazy ones ..
I hear ya' brother. We were together 8 long miserable years. Then I was single for 4 years, during which time my next nightmare arrived. Got rid of that one in about 6 months, but it cost me everything I had left.
We could probably kill a 12 pack tradin' stories about living with the town tramp, eh?
I have a BUNCH of 'em. lol

My college girlfriend, whom I made my wife upon graduation, turned out to be quite a little ***** after one year of marital bliss. She left me with an empty house, a bed and a couch. Many many years later, I found Linda who was the keeper and the Jewel of the bunch. Unfortunately our time together was cut short by cancer, but I still live on the memories of how nice a woman she was to me. Now I have the boys, they fill almost every void in my life…I may get a sheep and a pair of Macs…😀

My college girlfriend, whom I made my wife upon graduation, turned out to be quite a little ***** after one year of marital bliss. She left me with an empty house, a bed and a couch. Many many years later, I found Linda who was the keeper and the Jewel of the bunch. Unfortunately our time together was cut short by cancer, but I still live on the memories of how nice a woman she was to me. Now I have the boys, they fill almost every void in my life…I may get a sheep and a pair of Macs…😀
I've been lucky with a good woman now for 32+ years. I reckon I'll let her stay a minute.

Sorry about your loss, boo.

A decent pair of hip boots will keep the sheep from runnin' off on ya'. Don't waste your money on Sitka's - cheap ones will do just fine...err...so I've heard...🤭

I've been lucky with a good woman now for 32+ years. I reckon I'll let her stay a minute.

Sorry about your loss, boo.

A decent pair of hip boots will keep the sheep from runnin' off on ya'. Don't waste your money on Sitka's - cheap ones will do just fine...err...so I've heard...🤭
More like she’s gonna let you stay a minute…
Happy wife=Happy life

guess it's time I get changed and head outside, there's a never ending list of chores to be done and the boys wanna run...Dutch is outside snoozing as usual, Ivan is out front walking the fence line...he's a keeper that little black bastage...

More like she’s gonna let you stay a minute…
Happy wife=Happy life
Fock that ☝️ Happy couple, more supple
I will never live in a household driven by a woman who no matter what ,she will never be happy.
It also should not be a full time job to make a woman happy
FT☝️
and I adore Women and still friends with exes.
and some express regret for they are alone and still unhappy.

My ex and the mother of my bastard daughter divorced me because her girlfriends told her she could walk away with $1 million which she did. 10 years to the day later she was destitute and broke and had to move in with my daughter in her mobile home. My grandson tells me that she’s beyond miserable and spending more money than she makes at her job… that woman has had five dogs in 20 years, and all five have either had to be put down or put in a shelter, because she is unable mentally and emotionally to care for another creature… that in itself, speaks volumes about the type of woman she is

Latest posts

Back