Best movie quotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizoelio

Reaction score
Forrest Gump: (referring to Apple Computers) He got me invested in some kinda fruit company.

Half-Baked: "The money we do have isn't for spending, it's for saving, Kenny's sweet vergin ***!!"

LOL

If I hear that word again i swear i'll pistol whip somebody.... Hey farver what's that restuarant that you like with all the goofy stuff on the wall??

You mean Shenanegins..? Lol

easy one.. guess..

SUPERTROOPERS....

"yeah, you might want to loose the Woody Allen jacket......Whats high score mean?...did i break it?"

anyone care to guess?

From Animal House:

Bluto speaking to Flounder after the boys wreck his older brothers' car during a roadtrip:

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." :D

T-Bone said:
"yeah, you might want to loose the Woody Allen jacket......Whats high score mean?...did i break it?"

anyone care to guess?

Grandma's Boy is a sweet movie with a lot of good quotes. "I'm way too baked to drive to the devil's house"

And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

-Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Graile

^^That movie sounds mad funny.hahaha

in this world there are two kind of people those with laoded guns and those who dig ,,,,you dig ,,,,(clint eastwood ,good ,bad ,ugly),,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back