Best munchie food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im telling u guys, chocolate or wendys, has neone ever tried nething theyd never eat if they werent high?

truthxpride said:
Yesss! Porterhouse came quite easy to me at one time in my life. I had the pleasure to live in Nebraska for about 8 months. I lived in a little town called St. Paul and the big labor job in town was working at the Conagra meat packing plant.
You get a special deal on meat by working at one of the plants? Can you set up a grill for lunch? Hahahahaa

truthxpride said:
My girlfriend and i like going out to eat a lot and we usually gain our stomachs before we go in and just chow down.
What do you mean by "gain our stomachs"? I've never heard that expression before.

Well the fact of the matter is, if you are living in NE, you get that stuff at better prices just because things like slaughtering are so common. Then like i said, it's the job of the town so a lot of people seemed to get it whether directly or discounted.. i don't know. One more thing about that place too...MJ grew wild ALL over the place.

gain our stomachs? Well i'll give you a hint... gaining my stomach and this forum have a lot in common;)

truthxpride said:
Well the fact of the matter is, if you are living in NE, you get that stuff at better prices just because things like slaughtering are so common. Then like i said, it's the job of the town so a lot of people seemed to get it whether directly or discounted.. i don't know. One more thing about that place too...MJ grew wild ALL over the place.

gain our stomachs? Well i'll give you a hint... gaining my stomach and this forum have a lot in common;)
Wild MJ with nobody gaurding it.....I'm moving there right now...Hahhaahahaha

I get it now, it's like "gaining an appitite". I've just never heard it said that way before. I'll use it when I move there
icon12.gif
so I fit in. Will anyone look funny at my pet gator? I'll paint him so he looks like a cat.
icon10.gif

Stoney Bud said:
Wild MJ with nobody gaurding it.....I'm moving there right now...Hahhaahahaha

I get it now, it's like "gaining an appitite". I've just never heard it said that way before. I'll use it when I move there
icon12.gif
so I fit in. Will anyone look funny at my pet gator? I'll paint him so he looks like a cat.
icon10.gif

Haha, well as much as i would like to blame someone else for my f-ups, that whole "gaining my appitite" does sound wrong, i kinda just said it and then tried riding that one out.

oh yea! Plenty of farms out there have some pretty decent patches. I remember when i was younger actually going out in the yard and seeing these things hover over me. They probably were growing in the 7-8ft range. Downside...ALL males.

oh god haha....... well........ dont take me out to eat when im stoned thats all i gotta say..... i eat the menu....... lets see 10 oz steak french fries salad... chessy sticks... and a nice big dessert after :D ....... but ill just eat chips or the house when i dont go out

Uhhh...

Velvetta Cheese, mixed in with Hormel Chilli (no beans) and some hot sauce = GOODNESS.

OR...

Beef stew + too many crackers + hot sauce = MMMMMM

summerangel4 said:
oh god haha....... well........ dont take me out to eat when im stoned thats all i gotta say..... i eat the menu....... lets see 10 oz steak french fries salad... chessy sticks... and a nice big dessert after :D ....... but ill just eat chips or the house when i dont go out

Yah ill get baked, go see a movie, and i cant help but spend 10.00 on popcorn and a pop.

Movie theartes owe us stoners... big time. Who else would spend 10.00 oh stale popcorn and overwatered Mountain Dew.

face it... anything taste amazing high :) you could probably eat some dog shit and it would taste at least a little bit good hahaha

OMG TOMMY BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT HAS TO BE THE ORIGANELS like their card says "if theres not a shack its not the orginal tommy burgers" or somthing like that but man does are the best dam burgers ever i want like 3 of those right now!hahaha they also big burgers but i got the mad munchies and 3 of them burgers will hit the spot with some fries and a pepsi

Anything I can get my hands on. And ritz with cheese is really not nutritious...

bagel halfed, tomatoe sliced and monterey jack cheese. put cheese ontop of tomatoe on bagel and bake untill cheese in melted.

also cereal my favorite being honey bunches of oats.

or lol chicken and cheese quasedilla, scrambled eggs/cheese and hot sauce all over with ranch dressing

A hot pone of cornbread, some cold buttermilk, and some fresh chopped onions. Throw it all in the bowl and scarf it down. Whatsa matter. You never seen a stoned hillbilly?:cool:

I usually eat everything available. Funions and twinkies are nice though.

im so high im thinking of Chicken and waffles first the chicken then the waffles to mix it up nice and sweet!!lol

these dads oatmeal cookies are pretty good...except they are now all gone :(

purple_chronic said:
im so high im thinking of Chicken and waffles first the chicken then the waffles to mix it up nice and sweet!!lol

That's an awesomley weird combination.

i go with baked BBQ lays and strwberry short cake icecream bars mmmmmmmm hell yeah

Latest posts

Back